KL University Business School (KLUBS) situated in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh was established in the year 2009. The B-School is affiliated to KL University which offers various management courses aiming at building managerial competence among students providing a theoretical foundation in Management as well as a practical orientation towards management practices in such a way that they are not only equipped to perform as effective managers.
KL University Business School Courses
KLUBS offers BBA under UG Category, MBA in PG and in research it offers PhD & M.Phil. Along with these courses, the KLUBS also offers BBA-MBA Integrated Dual-Degree Program.
- Minimum 55% marks in Intermediate or 10+2
- KL Business School Aptitude Test (KLUBSAT) followed by Personal Interview
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in KLUBS prepares the students with the skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to the leadership of business anywhere in the world.
- Any Graduate / Engineer with an aggregate of 50% marks is required
- Final admission is based on the rank in KLUBSAT / CAT / MAT / ICET / XAT / Score and GD & PI
Note: Applicants with work experience and consistent academic track with exceptional oral and written communication shall be given priority
KL University Business School Placements
At KLU Business School 100% placement has been achieved for all eligible & registered students. Corporate is encouraged to recruit students through the Campus Interviews. Some of the star corporates that regularly recruit the students to include Coca-cola, HDFC Bank, TCS, Yes Bank, Vodafone, Axis Bank, ITC Limited, Indian Oil, Radisson Blu and many more.
KL University Business School Rankings
- KLUBS was ranked 46th as per NIRF-MHRD Rankings Govt. of India in the year 2018.
- KLUBS was awarded as ‘Outstanding Business School’ in National Education Awards by ABP News 2018.
- 1st Rank in AP & Telangana by Times of India in the year 2018.
- Top-10 Business Schools (among non-IIMs B-Schools) by Dainik Bhaskar in the year 2017.
Objectives of KLUBS
- To nurture young students to be effective managers capable of contributing value to organizations.
- To contribute to the body of knowledge through research and publications.
- To provide consultancy to industry for value creation by applying contemporary management concepts, theories and practices.
- To be socially responsible business management and commerce education, provider.