GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS), Greater Noida is one of the premier Institutions in the field of Management Education. The institute is awarded “Best Management Institute in North India for Industry Interface by Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar Ceremony 2019. The college is presently running an autonomous Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program. The placement cell of GIMS has witnessed 100% placement of students. The highest salary package offered to students is recorded at INR 12 LPA and the average salary package is recorded at INR 5.5 LPA. Some of the top recruiters include TCS, TA digital, Indiamart, YAMAHA, Wipro, HDFC Bank, ICICI Prudential, Cease Fire, Ameriprise Financial, Daffodil, Cognizant, NTT data and many more.
Read More GNIOT Admission Procedure
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2006 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,200|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Scholarship, etc|
|Faculty Student Ratio||40:1|
|Address||Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies Awards & Rankings
- Awarded "National Education Excellence Award" in National Business Summit & Awards 2019.
- Top Private Institute in North India (Under Engineering Category) by Jagran Josh 2019.
- Achieved “A+ Category” and Ranked 36th in the B-School Survey 2019 by Chronicle (All India B-School Survey 2019)
- Awarded CSR Excellence in Education Award 2019.
- Received Outstanding Institute in North India by CEGR 2019.
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies Courses
GIMS Greater Noida offers a PG program in the discipline of Management. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Duration: 2 years
- Selection Criteria: Valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GAT conducted by the institute.
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies Admission
Admission to GIMS Greater Noida is done on the basis of merit and entrance examinations. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
How to Apply?
- The candidates can fill the application form through either offline or online admission portal.
- The application fee for the same is INR 1,200.
- The fee can be paid through credit card or net banking.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of academic record, entrance test scores of MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT or GIMS Aptitude Test (GAT).
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview/Presentation/Essay Round.
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies Placement
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies has established a well-developed placement department that provides training, projects, industrial visits, guest visits, alumni speak, interview preparation and campus interview. The objective of the placement department is to ensure zero defects with respect to quality management, speed and innovation and the transformation of students into self-directed, focused and high-performance individuals. Meticulous efforts are taken by the Placement Cell to ensure that the students are recruited by top-notch companies in the industry. The placement cell is given 100% placement assurance of INR 4 LPA to students with more than 300 recruiters. Some of the placement highlights are as follows:
- Highest Domestic Package: INR 12 LPA
- Highest International Package: INR 33 LPA
- Average Package: INR 5.5LPA
- Top Recruiters: TCS, TA digital, Indiamart, YAMAHA, Wipro, HDFC Bank, ICICI Prudential, Cease Fire, Ameriprise Financial, Daffodil, Cognizant, NTT data, Vivo, QA Infotech, Truechip, Mindtree, Polestar, Fujitsu, Grapecity, Asian Paints, HSBC, NopaperForms, CNH Industrial, Velocity, Airtel, Future group, Decathlon, oppo, Infosys, Amazon, Barclays Bank, Redington India Ltd, Bose Corp (USA), Kotak Mahindra Bank, Janalakshmi Finance Ltd., Capital Via, Jaro Education, Dabur, Indian Oil, ITC, Capital IQ, HCL and many more.
Check: GNIOT Placement
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies Scholarship
GNIOT college always encourages the students to put their best efforts and excel in academics. The institute provides the following scholarships:
- Academic Scholarship
|Entrance Exam||Score||Scholarship Offered (INR)|
|GAT||75 Percentile or above||30,000 on tuition fee|
|MAT||Composite score 500 or above||20,000 on tuition fee|
|CAT||75 Percentile or above||50,000 on tuition fee|
|CAT||60-74 Percentile||20,000 on tuition fee|
|XAT||75 Percentile or above||50,000 on tuition fee|
|CMAT||70 Percentile or above||30,000 on tuition fee|
|GMAT||70 Percentile or above||25,000 on tuition fee|
|GAT||75 Percentile or above||30,000 on tuition fee|
|10th, 12th, Graduation||60% aggregate||20,000 on tuition fee|
- Sports Quota
- National Achievements in any Field: INR 20000 on tuition fees.
- Armed Forces/ Paramilitary Forces/Police Personnel Family background: INR 20,000 on tuition fees.
- GIMS - Shakti Scholarship for female students only with consistent academic performance of 50% throughout X, XII and Graduation, she will be eligible for a scholarship of INR 25,000 on tuition fees.
- However, it may be noted that the student can avail ONLY one of the above-mentioned scholarships, provided fulfilling the criteria specified.
- All scholarships shall be adjusted with the 2nd year fee only.
- The decision of the admission committee shall be binding & final regarding scholarship eligibility.
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies Facilities
- State of the art infrastructure
- Smart classroom for Modern way of teaching
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms
- Availability of LCD projectors in each classroom
- Systemized way of teaching
- Use of right - tech an up to date technologies
- Extremely rich and properly managed library with audio-visual facilities.
- 24 X 7 Wi-Fi facility and well-equipped computer labs
- Grooming facilities - communication labs, seminar halls, conference rooms, a sports room, and cafeteria.
- AC/ Non-AC hostel facilities separate for boys and girls inside the campus
- Adequate transportation facilities in Delhi/NCR.
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies FAQs
Ques. What is the weightage criteria for admission at GIMS Greater Noida?
Ans. The weightage criteria for admission at GIMS Greater Noida is as follows:
|Merit List Parameters||GIMS Weightage|
|Group Discussion/ Written Test||20%|
|Personal Interview/ Presentation||30%|
|Percentile Score in Written Test Entrance (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or GAT)||40%|
|Past Academic Performance (10th, 12th, Graduation)/ Work Experience||10%|
Ques. How are the hostel facilities at GIMS Greater Noida?
Ans. GNIOT is equipped with a hostel facility for Boys and Girls separately, 750 boys & 750 girls and these are close to the academic block on the campus itself. GNIOT has a big hostel which provides 2 seater room with an attached bathroom and other ancillary facilities. The management of the institute is very particular that the rooms are kept clear, clean airy and well ventilated and maintain hygienic surroundings. Each wing of the hostels has all students’ recreation rooms. Internet facility is also available in both hostels boys and girls. Both hostels are completely Wi-Fi.
Check: GNIOT Hostel
Ques. Why should I join GNIOT Institute of Management Studies?
Ans. GNIOT College is one of the leading institutes in IT and Management Education that offers remarkable valid reasons to be a part of it. Some of the reasons are:
- A digital interactive language lab
- GNIOT offers a program in association with Reliance industries
- GNIOT offers NCFM certification
- ICICI Bank trains GNIOT students on finance-related subjects
- Only center in Greater Noida for Prometric
- CSR excellence award
- More than 1 lac books in the library
- Largest residential campus-more than 700 girls and 1500+ boys currently staying
- Association with IIT-Delhi and IIT-Mumbai for management training sessions
- Foreign exchange program
- Nodal center of IIT-Delhi and IIT-Mumbai
- Microsoft and Oracle Certification program
- Certification in Telecom and Mobile communication