Gurukul Lutheran Theological College is a private institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The college was established in 2005 and is affiliated with Senate of Serampore University, Serampore.
Gurukul College offers B.D. at the UG level and offers M.Th at PG level and D.Th at the research level. The college also offers diploma and Bachelor of Christian Studies (BCS) program.
- Candidates applying for B.D. program must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university in India or its equivalent from abroad approved by the Senate of Serampore University.
- Students who wish to pursue M.Th course from the college must hold B.D. degree with at least 60% marks or B grade from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have atleast one-year of practical experience in some field of Christian Service after completion of B.D. degree.
- The minimum eligibility for D.Th course is M.Th degree with at least three years of working experience and with 60% marks or above.
- For Diploma courses, candidate must have passed Class 12 or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Admission to B.D. and M.Th programs in the college is based on the entrance examination conducted by the admission authority followed by a personal interview.
- For D.Th program, candidates are required to appear for interview before the committee for the purpose of admission.
- Admission to Diploma courses is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- For BCS, candidate must be a holder of any Bachelor’s degree or B.Th degree.
- Candidate must be of 25 years or above of age and must have pass Matured Candidates Entrance Examination.
Gurukul Lutheran Theological College Chennai Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Gurukul Lutheran Theological College|
|Affiliated to||The Senate of Serampore University, Serampore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
February 28, 2021– B.D.
February 27, 2021– M.Th
|Mode of Entrance||Offline|