Institute of Logistics & Aviation management (ILAM) is the Country's pioneer Institute which focuses on specialized training in Aviation and Logistics Industry. It was established in 2008 with its state of the art campuses in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. ILAM offers regular programs at BBA & MBA Level in Logistics & Aviation. ILAM Campus infrastructure consists of well-stocked library, computer lab, fully air-conditioned classrooms with Projectors, Wi-Fi enabled campus, Placement cell. The pollution-free environment adds to the healthy living conditions on the campus.
ILAM located at 4 Major locations-
- Delhi Campus
- Bangalore Campus
- Mumbai Campus
- Pune Campus
ILAM having collaborations with following universities –
- University of Mysore
- REVA University
- Galgotia University
- Ajeenkya PY Patil Pune
Facts and Figures of Institute of Logistics & Aviation management (ILAM)-
Type of Institute
In collaboration with Singhania University
MBA, BBA, Diploma, and Certificate
100% Placement assistance
20,000 sq. ft.
Andheri (East), Mumbai
How to reach us
- Nearest Railway Station- Andheri Railway Station
- 18 min (3.4 km) via Sir Mathuradas Vasanji Rd and Krantiveer Lakhuji Salve Marg/MIDC Central Rd
- 19 min (3.9 km) via Guru Hargovindji Rd
- 2 min (210.0 m) via Krantiveer Lakhuji Salve Marg/MIDC Central Rd
Institute of Logistics & Aviation management (ILAM) Programs-
Undergraduate Level Programs
- BBA Aviation Management
- BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BBA Public Policy & Government Administration (with Civil Services preparation)
Postgraduate Level Programs
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA Aviation Management
- MBA Banking & Private Equity Management
Ph.D. Level Programs
- Ph.D. Aviation Management
- Ph.D. Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Diploma Level Programs
- PGD in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Tourism
- PGD in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Tourism Management
- Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain management
- Certificate in Logistics & Aviation Management
- EPG Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Admission Requirement for MBA Programs:
The admission process is competitive and thorough:
- Eligibility: Graduate in any stream except fine arts.
- ILAM accepts the CAT, MAT, XAT & GMAT test scores.
- Session of Group Discussion & interview.
- Engineering, Non-Life Science (PCM), Math’s, Economics and Statistics students are preferred. The candidate must have a mathematical background.
Institute of Logistics & Aviation management admission procedure starts in the month of April through till August.
To know about the fees structure please Click Here
ILAM Placement Statistics –
ILAM is committed to providing quality training as well as 100% placement assistance to all its students.
MBA Aviation and Logistics
Percentage of students placed (% batch placed)
Minimum annual salary
Median annual salary
Average annual salary
Maximum annual salary
Number of international offers
Maximum salary offered in international placement
To know about the Placement Please Click Here
Institute of Logistics & Aviation management (ILAM) Awards-
- ILAM awarded the 19th Dewang Mehta Business School Award for the "Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Logistics Management" for 2011.
- ILAM received Best Teacher Logistics award by Dewang Mehta Business Scool Award
- ILAM received Star News National B-School Leadership award in area of Logistics and Aviation