The Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management is a one of a kind institute located in Mumbai, Maharashtra which provides training exclusively in the logistics, aviation and supply chain domains. Besides Mumbai, the institute has campuses in Bangalore, Pune, New Delhi and Dehradun.
ILAM Mumbai offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, pg diploma, online as well as fellowship programs in logistics, supply chain, aviation, banking and private equity as well as public policy.
- Students who have graduated in any discipline except fine arts are eligible to apply for the postgraduate courses.
- Candidates from Engineering, Statistics, Non-Life Science, Economics and Maths background are preferred.
- Applicants for the undergraduate courses must clear 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The institute conducts in-house entrance exams to evaluate applicant merit on logical reasoning, communication, general English, quantitative ability, aptitude and attitude.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT test scores are also considered for MBA by the college.
- Written test is followed by group discussions and interview.
- A review of academic performance, test scores, GD and interview is done to evaluate student eligibility.
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application forms from any of ILAM centres in Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, New Delhi and Dehradun, or request for them by post by forwarding a demand draft of INR 550 drawn in favour of the “Dres Society” payable at New Delhi.
- Forms can be also downloaded online from the official website.
- A minimum of 55% marks in any Master’s program is mandatory to apply for the Ph.D. courses.
- Scholarship is available for meritorious students.
Highlight Table of Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management 2021
|Name of the college||Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based, Admission test|
|Name of Entrance||CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT|
Read More: Courses and Fees Structure of ILAM Mumbai