Narsimha Reddy Engineering College (NRCM) was established in 2007 and was the first institution belonging to Jakkula Education Society to serve the people of this backward region of the state of Andhra Pradesh (India). The institution is affiliated to J.N.T.U, Hyderabad and offers B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA courses in a number of specializations.
This institute is built upon the spacious campus, aesthetically & articulately designed with lush green gardens & landscape. The ideal architecture buildings in the campus add to the overall beauty & elegance of the institute. It provides an ideal ambiance to the budding engineers to shape their career, by imbibing knowledge under the careful observation of the Principal & the dedicated faculty.
NRCM Courses and Eligibility
NRCM is currently offering the courses under two categories namely Under Graduate and Post Graduate.
The minimum qualification for admission to the first year of the B. Tech course is a pass in the Intermediate (10 + 2) conducted by the board of Intermediate education, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
• 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the EAMCET
• 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.
B.E / B. Tech in respective branch of Engineering
GATE / Exam conducted by University
The minimum qualification for admission to the first year of the MBA is a pass in undergraduate course (10 + 2 + 3)
Merit in ICET
Read more: NRCM Fees
Narsimha Reddy Engineering College’s Training & Placement Cell provides personal and career-oriented support to its students. Students are trained to cope-up with academics at college and for their successful career after graduation. Apart from the training provided during the regular course curriculum, the college also provides an extensive training program of about 100 hours during the vacation period after the pre-final year exams to prepare the students for the recruitment process. The college engages specialized trainers for conducting this training. The effectiveness of the training is evident from the consistent and remarkable placement record.
Common Recruiters: Tech Mahindra, Virtusa, Syntel, IBM, Amazon, Infosys, Deloitte, Wipro, Cognizant, TATA and many more.
NRCM Salient Features
- The mini campus includes more than 3 buildings, in 10 acres of land
- Digital and Conventional Libraries with internet and Photocopying Facilities
- Adequate Sports Facility
- Industrial Training gives exposure to students to be in tune with industrial needs
- Personal counseling and parental care are provided through Mentor-Mentee Scheme where 15 students are assigned to each Faculty members who give individual attention to every one of them
- Well established and well-equipped labs