Narsimha Reddy Engineering College (NRCM) was established in the year 2007 with the aim of providing quality higher education. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and approved by AICTE. The college is ranked among the top 25 colleges in Telangana by Times of India Survey. It offers B.Tech at the UG level & M.Tech, MBA programs at the PG level. All the B.Tech courses are accredited by NBA. The college has maintained a satisfactory placement record over the years.

NRCM Secunderabad Highlights

Established 2007
Institution Type Private
Affiliations Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Approval AICTE
Accreditation NBA
Courses Offered UG & PG
Admission Criteria Entrance-based
Entrance Exam Accepted EAMCET, PGECET, GATE, ICET
Application Mode Online/Offline
Official Website http://www.nrcmec.org/

NRCM Secunderabad Courses

Narsimha Reddy Engineering College offers the following courses at the UG and PG level:

Courses Specializations Eligibility
B.Tech Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry as subjects
M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, Embedded System, Power Electronics, Thermal Engineering BE/B.Tech in the relevant stream
MBA -- Graduation in any stream

Read more: NRCM Secunderabad Courses and Fees

NRCM Secunderabad Admissions

Admissions to the courses at Narasimha Reddy Engineering College are granted on the basis of entrance exams. The selection criteria for the different courses are mentioned below:

  • B.Tech Admission: Candidates need to qualify TS EAMCET to get admission into B.Tech. 70 % of the seats are allocated on the basis of merit in the EAMCET Exam. Remaining 30% of the seats are for Management/ NRI applicants
  • M.Tech Admission: Admission to M.Tech is based on the GATE/ TS PGECET score or rank secured by the candidates in the Entrance Test conducted by JNTU. 
  • MBA Admission: Admission to MBA is based on scores secured by the candidates in TS ICET. 70% of the seats are allocated on the basis of merit in the TS ICET. Remaining 30% of the seats are for Management/NRI candidates

NRCM Secunderabad Placements

Training & Placement Cell aims to give job opportunities & world-class training to PEC students in leading companies. Pre-Final year students of UG & PG courses undergo a necessary semester-long internship in leading companies as a part of their curriculum. The cell improves the skills of students with mock interviews, aptitude & psychometric tests, career counseling, communication skill training, etc.

Some of the top recruiters are Tech Mahindra, Virtusa, Syntel, IBM, Amazon, Infosys, Deloitte, Wipro, Cognizant, TATA, GENPACT, IBM and many more

Placement Session No. of Placements
2018-19 219
2017-18 151
2016-17 105
2015-16 160

Read more: NRCM Secunderabad Placement

NRCM Secunderabad Facilities

  • Library: The college has a central library with over 29699 volumes of Text/ Reference/ Hand Books. Library subscribes more than 97 National Journals and has also a large number of e-resources in the form of DVDs and CDs apart from Records/ Theses/ Dissertations. 
  • Cafeteria: It is very likely to comfortable sitting for a huge number of students. The cafeterias cater for snacks and eatables to the students, hostellers, and staff respectively. The entire ambiance of the cafeterias is so peaceful and delightful that it motivates you to come here again and again. The cafeteria has a separate hall area for the staff.
  • Gymnasium: A well-equipped gym is available within campus for students as well as faculty. Routine exercise can also boost your self-esteem and help you meditate, sleep, look, and feel better.
  • Sports: Sports perform an important role in the physical development of the Students. Specially qualified coaches provide systematic training in Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Cricket, etc. 
  • Medical Facilities: The college has a Dispensary with modern tools and amenities to cater to the overall medical needs of the students, staff, and faculty is available on the campus

Read moreNRCM Secunderabad Hostel

NRCM Secunderabad FAQs

Ques. What is the intake capacity of the MBA in NRCM Secundrabad?

Ans. There are 60 seats for MBA

Ques. Does the NRCM Secundrabad provide transportation?

Ans. The college provides 6 buses for the Students and Staff members. The Buses move in most of the parts of Hyderabad.

Ques. Is the NRCM Secundrabad ISO certified?

Ans. Yes, it is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified institute.

Ques. Which course records the highest number of placements in NRCM Secundrabad?

Ans. All the courses at this college are good for placements. According to the last placement session, the highest number of placement were from B.Tech CSE

Ques. How to contact the NRCM Secundrabad in case of queries?

Ans. You can contact their helpline no: 040-29705454