Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology [DAIT] is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It was established by the Ayanavaram Educational Trust, Chennai. The Institute is duly approved by the All-India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E., MHRD, GOI, New Delhi) and the State Government of Tamil Nadu and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
It offers B.Tech at the UG level. DAIT offers Civil Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering. Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Admissions to B.Tech programs are entrance based. DAIT accepts TNEA exams in their counselling process.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology - [DAIT], Coimbatore Highlights 2021
Following are the Highlights of Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology College:
|Established | Institute Type||1975 | Private|
|Affiliated To||Anna University, Chennai|
|Courses Offered||UG [B.Tech]|
|Campus Area||10 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Laboratory, Sports ground, Canteen, Smart Classroom, Auditorium, hostels|
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology - [DAIT], Coimbatore Courses
DAIT offers a full-time 4-year Bachelor’s Programme in with intake of 60 seats. For more information on the courses please refer to the mentioned table.
|B.Tech (UG)||Subjects: Civil Engineering | Biomedical Engineering | Computer Science And Engineering | Electrical And Electronics Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Mechanical Engineering
Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: Candidate must complete 10+2 with 50% marks (Note: 45% for SC/ST/Category). Also candidates need a valid scorecard for the TNEA exam. There is no upper age for applying.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology - [DAIT], Coimbatore Admission
Admissions to the B.Tech are done on the basis of the TNEA or JEE MAIN exam. TNEA is a state-level entrance examination that is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply?
- Visit the official site of the institute @dhaanish.com
- Click on the Admissions section to register yourself
- Enter your name, valid email address with all the necessary documents
- Enter your 10+2 marks
- Choose the appropriate course with course specialization you want to apply for
- Click on Submit
- The admission team will contact you
- D.O. B Certificate and Marks Sheet of the students
- 10+2 Marks sheet
- Transfer certificate and character certificate from the last school/institute
- Recent photographs of the students
- Cast certificate, Migration certificate and Income certificate[If applicable]
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology - [DAIT], Coimbatore Placements
For undergraduate students, the institute has a strong overall record of placement. The Institute has a dedicated placement cell similar to other universities, which cares about both placement and internship activities during the year.
- In recent years, several students were placed in multinationals. The placement cell also holds mock assessments, GD, and provides preparation for communication skills before the placement.
- A major part of the DAIT college is encouraging students to train themselves for their new jobs, as well as to teach them how to become as marketable and accessible as possible. This is done by delivering support programs and workshops to help students understand the notion of the employability of the world economy today.
- The average salary that students get is INR. 4.5 LPA.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology Scholarships
The Dhaanish Ahmed Technology Institute gives scholarships to high-quality, active students who have reached high expectations during the year in their respective classrooms. The institute still also provides some exemptions for students who are poor. The Institute also partners with nationalized banks like the State Bank of India, which allows candidates to externalize funds for educational lending.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology Facilities
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology leaves no room for its students' best possible growth in classrooms. The lush green campus provides the optimal setting for professional and academic growth. The school seeks to give its students a better education and quality of life, including well-equipped labs, spacious classrooms, a hygienic coffee shop, tidy rooms for boys and girls, electronic devices and easy Internet connections.
- Hostel: The college has a separate well furnished hostel for girls and boys which provides good hostel accommodation for the students. There are many other facilities in the Hostel which are Gymnasium, Badminton Court, Ironing and washing, cooking and storage facilities.
- Gym: The college has a on campus Gym facility for the students to stay fit and Healthy.
- Library: The institute has a library which offers a wide range of books on different topics and topics. In addition, it has a collection of printed journals, magazines and newspapers. The library also provides students with access through its multimedia infrastructure to a number of e-magazines, e-books and e-journals. Students are still able to access digital content.
- Sports: The college has all students' sports facilities, where they can play badminton or other sports. It has a sports complex in which students can spend a huge number of games, such as Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Chess, Carrom, etc.
- IT Infrastructure: The college has several computer labs with two server rooms with WIFI.
- Cafeteria: The college has a hygienic canteen facility for staff and students.
- Auditorium: There is a well-kept air-conditioned meeting area for meetings and conferences. In this meeting room, the positioning cell executes simulated interventions, GD and delivers instruction on soft skills.
- Transportation: The college has a transport facility for students as well as staffs.
- Wi-fi: The college has WIFI access around the campus with high network speed. It has provided wi-fi services in all areas of the campus, such as a library, classrooms, playground, seminar space, etc.
- Laboratories: The college has a departmental laboratory facility for students. There are laboratories in it for several subjects and a range of facilities.
- Classrooms: It has ventilated and well-lighted classrooms. Each classroom has a digital board and an in-built almirah.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology Faculty
The college has a strong team of faculty in all its departments to lead, instruct and give students a brilliant future. All teachers from India's highest universities are either post-graduate or Ph.D. graduates. The institute has 59 teachers to guide the students.
- Dr. S. Nandha Kumar – Principal
- Professor: 5
- Assistant Professor: 10
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology FAQs
Ques. How does the Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, Coimbatore prepare students for the industry?
Ques. How is the placement of the Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?
Ques. Does Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, Coimbatore provide any financial assistance?
Ques. What is the tuition fee for a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course at Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?
Ques. How much attendance is necessary at Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?
Ques. What are the career prospects after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?
Ques. Which course records the highest number of placements at Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?