Bhangar Mahavidyalaya, South 24 Parganas was established in the year 1997. It is affiliated to Calcutta University.
The courses offered by the Institute are: B.A., B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.Com in various specializations.
- Admission to all the UG courses in Bhangar Mahavidyalaya is done on the basis of merit.
- The college uploads the merit list on the official website for admission.
- Candidates on selection should carry all the required documents for final admission.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com is 10+2 examination or equivalent.
- To determine the eligibility for admission to the Honours Courses, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks of the top-four subjects in order of marks secured by the candidate.
- The candidates looking for admission to Honours courses, belonging to SC/ ST category, gets a relaxation of 10% marks in the aggregate score.
Read More: Bhangar Mahavidyalaya Fee Structure
Highlights Table of Bhangar Mahavidyalaya
|Name of the Institute||Bhangar Mahavidyalaya, South 24 Parganas|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|