Laxmi Institute of Management (LIM) was established in 2009. The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). LIM offers a postgraduate course in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology.
Laxmi Institute of Management (LIM) Highlights
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT|
Laxmi Institute of Management (LIM) Courses
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Specialization: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Obtained a valid score in the following exams:
Duration: 2 Years
Fees (INR): 82,000
Laxmi Institute of Management (LIM) Admission
- Applicants are required to fill the application form available on the website of the college within the stipulated time.
- Verify the mandatory documents and submit it to the college help centre along with the self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and entrance exam.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to take a print out of information letter and fee receipt from the website and pay the specified fees.
- Submit the copy of fee receipt duly stamped by the bank to the help centre along with the information letter, all the original documents and testimonials for verification.
- Submit the confirmation letter issued by the help centre to the institute.
Laxmi Institute of Management (LIM) Placement
The institute has been a preferred destination for the Industries of South Gujarat. The LIM highly value their partnership with recruiters and alumni. The placement cell of the institute remains committed to making recruiting experience productive and positive for students. The cell organizes summer internships, projects, industrial visits, guest lectures and final placements.
Top recruiters of LIM: Hero, HDFC Bank, TATA AIG Life, LIC, Calibre, GHCL Ltd., Welspun India Ltd., Emami Ltd., Reliance Mutual Fund, The Times Group, Anchor, Tanishq, Pidilite, ICICI Bank and many more.
Laxmi Institute of Management (LIM) Scholarship
LIM has a separate cell for Scholarship and the estimated scholarship disbursed to the students is approx INR 1 crore. The process to avail the scholarship has been made easy for students. Scholarship is provided on the basis of merit. The benefits of scholarship to the reserved category students is tabulated below:
|SC/ST Category||SCBC/OBC Category|