Shayona Institute of Business Management (SIBM) is a private business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. The institute was established in the year 2011. The business school is affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University (GTU)and is duly accredited by AICTE.
The college offers an MBA program for aspiring students. Admissions to which are granted based on CMAT examinations.
The college has a good placement scenario with its placement partners being companies like Coca-Cola, TCS, ONGC, Adani etc.
Shayona Institute Of Business Management - [SIBM], Ahmedabad Highlights 2021
|Established | Type||2011| Private|
|Affiliation||Gujarat Technological University (GTU)|
|Course Offered||MBA (Masters in Business Management)|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination|
SIBM Ahmedabad Courses Offered
The college provides an MBA course for the students. This section will discuss in detail about the course.
|MBA||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Specializations: Financial Management, Marketing Management, Management of Information Technology, Human Resource Management.
Read More: SIBM Courses & Fee
SIBM Ahmedabad Admissions
The college fills all of its 120 seats for the MBA program through Gujarat Technological University (GTU) on the basis of the score achieved in a common examination CMAT.
CMAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test which is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
How To Apply?
- Open the official website of CMAT NTA in your web browser.
- Click on Apply for the CMAT button present on the website.
- Click on “New Registration” to create your account.
- The registration page will open. Register yourself by filling in your details.
- You will get your 12-digit application number after a successful registration.
- Now use your application number to login.
- Fill in all your academic details and submit the application form.
- After filling up the CMAT application form you will also need to upload your passport size photo, signature and PWD certificate (if required).
- Now pay the application fees (Rs 2000 for General Category and Rs 1000 for Reserved Category) and download the confirmation page upon successful fees payment.
After registering yourself for the exam you can appear in the examination. Based on your performance in CMAT you can go through the counselling procedure of GTU.
The following documents are required to be produced at the college during admission.
- Marksheet of Class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of all the years of Bachelor’s Degree
Read More: SIBM Reviews
SIBM Ahmedabad Placements
The institute has a dedicated placement cell which aims to bring about the best available options of companies and organizations to the campus placement & SIP (Summer Internship Program). The college has partnered with companies like Coca-Cola inc., Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), ONGC, Adani and ESSAR for placements.
The college has an overall good placement record with the average package being somewhere around INR 3 LPA. Companies with different backgrounds like retail, banking, media come to the campus to provide job placements.
Read More: SIBM Placements
SIBM Ahmedabad Scholarships
The college provides scholarships to the deserving students. Students can avail of relaxation in fees based on their entrance scores. Interested students can contact the administration and take benefit of the scholarship opportunities.
Students applying for PG Scholarships must ensure that there has been no age gap between Class XII and Graduation.
Read More: SIBM Scholarships
SIBM Ahmedabad Facilities
The college provides an ample number of facilities that aid in their overall growth and development. A few of them being:
- A very capable library with a seating capacity of 60 and a total of 1580 titles available.
- Sports facilities are also available at the campus.
- A computer lab with 123 computers and an active internet connection.
- Emergency medical facilities.
- Seminar Hall.
Read More: SIBM News & Articles
SIBM Ahmedabad FAQs
Ques. What is the location of Shayona Institute Of Business Management - [SIBM]?
Ans. Shayona Study Campus, Shayona City R.C. Tech Road, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Ques.vWhat are the contact details of Shayona Institute Of Business Management?
Ans. Phone numbers: +91 9099002539 | +91 79 27665354, E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Ques. Does Shayona Institute Of Business Management have a hostel facility?
Ans. No, the college doesn’t have a hostel facility.
Ques. What are the course fees for the MBA program at Shayona Institute Of Business Management - [SIBM]?
Ans. The course of each semester is RS. 32,000.
Ques. How many total faculty members are there in Shayona Institute Of Business Management - [SIBM]?
Ans. A total of 9 faculty members are there at the college who are all very experienced and qualified.