Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam is a private Institute which was established in 2001 and is located in Andhra Pradesh and is affiliated to the Andhra University.
The Institute offers Undergraduate courses in B.Sc.,B.Com,B.Com,(Voc.), B.B.M and B.B.A and Postgraduate courses in M.Sc.etc.
Various scholarships are offered by the prism degree & P.G. degree college based on scholarships provided under the central and state government that is the B.C, S.C., ST and Minority students and also the college offers scholarships for N. R.I . scholarships for the Un-Privileged but Meritorious students. Special concessions for Meritorious, Sports and Fine arts candidates.
Prism Degree and PG College application form can be downloaded online from the official website of the college. The application form needs to fill and submit along with the necessary documents at the college premises. Admission to the Institute is through a merit /entrance test.
Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam: Important Dates
|AUCET 2020 Web option entry||December 29, 2020 – January 05, 2021|
Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam: Highlights
|Affiliated to||Andhra Pradesh university|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses across various science & commerce.|
|Admission criteria||Merit/Entrance exam|
|Facilities||Library, Seminar Hall, Classrooms, Lab|
Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam: Courses Offered
|B.Sc||Eligibility - 10+2 pass in necessary subjects.
Duration- 3 years
Specializations- Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Computers, Maths, Statistics, Computers, Maths, Electronics, Computers, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Micro- Biology, Biotechnology.
|B.Com B.Com (Voc)||Eligibility- 10+2 passed in commerce stream
Duration- 3 years
|BBA||Eligibility- Passed 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board
Duration- 3 Years
|M.Sc.||Eligibility- A pass in necessary subjects from a recognised university.
Duration- 2 years
Specializations- Organic Chemistry, Analytical chemistry and Biochemistry
Prism Degree & P.G College, Visakhapatnam: Admission
Admissions at the Prism degree & P.G. Colleges are based on the rules and regulations of the College and the Andhra University. Admission to the Prism degree & P.G. college is based on the Merit marks. For admission in postgraduate courses, AUCET exam rank is necessary for admission in the Prism Degree & P.G College.
How to Apply?
- After opening the college website. Under the admission banner, the candidate can download the admission application form.
- The candidates will need to fill in the necessary details like Name, Father Name, Age, Date of Birth, Address and other personal details etc.
- Fill up the Reservation category( if any)
- The candidates will need to fill the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and other details to prove once the qualification for admission in the college.
- Choose the second language Telugu/Sanskrit/Hindi.
- Fill proficiency in sports or any Extra-Curricular activities (if any )
- After filling the details the candidates will have to sign the declaration which is needed to be signed by the applicant and parent.
- The candidates lastly will need to attach the Documents like SSC or equivalent certificate, Transfer certificate and other necessary documents and submit the application along with the fee receipt at the college premise. The application fee can be submitted online.
Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam: Cut Offs
Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam: Placement
Prism degree & P.G. College placement which organises the placement drives, Placements assistance, seminars, etc to equip its students with all the aid to get a job. Various MNCs like COGNIZANT, GENPACT, IBM, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank recruit from this college Prism degree & P.G. College.
Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam: Facilities
- Library- The library is equipped with reference books, journals and periodicals for its various programs offered by the Prism degree & P.G. college. The library has a sitting facility and also has an Internet facility to access e-resources.
- The seminar hall- Prism degree & P.G. college have the Air conditioning systems and also audio-visual equipment. The Seminar Hall of the Prism degree & P.G. college offers seminars, presentations, documentary films for recreational as well as educational purposes.
- Computer Lab- The computer lab is quite spacious and equipped with Internet connections and Air conditioning systems.
- Practical Labs- for the practical knowledge of the concerned subjects. Physics Lab, Chemistry Lab and Life sciences lab equipped with the all the necessary types of equipment like apparatus etc
- Language Lab- to upscale the language skills of its students by providing the latest equipment and aids for its students.
- Other facilities:
- Hostel facilities for boys & girls
- Bus & Train pass facility
- Regular Yoga and & Meditation classes.
Prism Degree & P.G. College, Visakhapatnam: Faculty
61+highly qualified and experienced faculty
|Post||No. of faculty|
Ques. What is the BBM + course provided by the Prism Degree & P.G College?
Ques. How to fill the admission and other fees at the Prism Degree & P.G College?
Ques. Does the Prism Degree & P.G College offer a special concession for its students?
Ans. Yes, The Prism college & P.G degree offers special concession for Meritorious, Sports and Fine arts candidates. For more information regarding the concession, the candidates must contact the college administration.
The college can be contacted through directly through the college address 50-57-1/1, Rajendra Nagar, Dwaraka Nagar,
Visakhapatnam - 530 016.
Other modes of communication include the phone numbers Ph: (0891) 2557711, 2558811, 6522222, 6533333. Email address email@example.com.
Ques. What are the documents required for the admissions at the college Prism Degree & P.G College?
Ques. How are the Placements or job opportunities at Prism Degree & P.G College?