Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute (RBMI) in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh is a leading institution in North India and part of the RBMI Group of Institutions. The institute offers 3 year BBA and BCA courses related to CCS University. The college offers UG and PG programs such as B.Tech, MBA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Com, B.Pharma, BCA, PGDM, MCA, etc. Admission to these courses is both merit and entrance-based depending on the eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission is 50% aggregate marks in the last qualifying examination. Graduates from the college are placed in top-recruiting companies such as
RBMI Bareilly Highlights
|Established | Type||1996 | Private|
|Approved By||AICTE and PCI|
|Affiliated by||AKTU Lucknow|
|Entrance Exam||Offline Entrance Exam Conducted by college|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered in the field of Medical Science and Technology|
|Popular Courses||Management and Business Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance-based|
|Facilities Available||Medical, Mess, Sports, Cafe, Hostel, IT Infrastructure, Library, Gym, etc|
RBMI Bareilly Courses
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2
Selection criteria: UPSEE
Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Technology.
|MBA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in Graduation Selection criteria: CAT/ MAT/ UPSEE
Specializations: Financial Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Risk & Insurance, Hospitality Management, International Business, Project Management, Rural Management, and Human Resource.
|BBA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in 10+2
Specializations: Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Marketing, and Accounting
|B.Sc||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in 10+2
Specializations: Home Science and Zoology
|PGDM||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in Graduation
Selection criteria: CAT/ MAT/ UPSEE-MBA
Specializations: International Business, Marketing, Finance, and Human Resource Management.
|BCA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in 10 +2
Selection criteria: Merit-basis
|MCA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% marks in BCA
Selection criteria: SEE MTU / GBTU
|B.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in Masters
Selection criteria: State Level B.Ed. entrance examination
|M.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in B.Ed
Selection criteria: University level entrance examination conducted by MJP Rohilkhand University
Read More: RBMI Bareilly Fees
RBMI Bareilly Admission
Admission to the college is based on both merit and entrance-based. The minimum eligibility required for admission is 50% aggregate marks in the last qualifying examination. Candidates can apply both online as well as offline for the admission process.
Documents required while the admission procedure:
- Admit card
- The scorecard or the Rank Letter
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet.
- ID Proof
- Candidates photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Documents for PG courses enrollment required while the admission procedure:
- Internship Completion Certificate
- ID Proof
- Proof for age (DOB)
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Candidates photographs
Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute Facilities
- Classrooms: Classrooms have all the facilities pre-arranged to provide the most conducive environment for learning. Classrooms in the RBMI Universe are spacious, well lit, well ventilated, and multimedia capabilities.
- Transportation: Institutions on all campuses run their buses and coaches for the convenience of students.
- Restaurant: Institutions across all campuses take pride in their student-friendly hearty restaurants, where they serve high-quality food that meets students' expectations and needs.
- Gym: A well-established gym on campus is available for both boys and girls. Treadmills, upright bikes, repetitive bikes, and rollers are available under the guidance of an expert trainer.
- Fully air-conditioned auditorium: The college has an auditorium and is fully air-conditioned. The auditorium will be used for seminars, guest lectures, cultural events, departmental activities, other events, and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, which promises to make the event memorable. The auditorium has state-of-the-art public addressing, LCD projectors, slide projectors, and comfortable seats. The theater can hold up to 1200 children.
- Sports facilities: Sports are one of the important activities that help in the holistic development of the students. RBMI Group provides them with the opportunity and space to play sports of interest. The best part of the group is hosting inter and inter competitions throughout the year. Campuses offer indoor and outdoor games as well as volleyball, badminton, tennis, football, and cricket.
- Hostel accommodation: Separate in-campus hostel facilities are provided for girls and boys on both campuses. Spacious rooms with adequate furniture provide uninterrupted accommodation for all students. All necessary arrangements have been made for the safety, privacy, and security of the students. The common room of hostels has an indoor games facility, newspapers, magazines, and television. Hostels have a cooperative issue of providing clean food. Particular care is taken to ensure that the food is nutritious and tasty. Easy terms and conditions for boys and girls and students staying in hostels. It aims to provide a better environment for students staying in hostels. The fee of the hostel is also acceptable as it is a valid fee for the facilities they provide at the hostel.
- Library: The library contains books on Management, Engineering, and Information Technology, as well as the latest issues of top Indian and foreign publishers. 2500 references and textbooks with over 110 international/national journals.
- Digital library
- Encyclopedia Reprographics Facility for Management, IT and Education
- Separate libraries for each section
- The organization is also a member of leading Indian and international magazines.
- Medical: All campuses and hostels have the necessary first aid facilities to provide proper health care to students.
- Labs: All labs are well maintained with the latest configuration of all the systems consisting of all the latest required instruments to cater to the educational needs of the students.
Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute Faculty
Faculty members in this college have obtained full state certification as a teacher or passed the state teacher licensing examination and hold a license to teach in the state. There are a total of 9 teaching faculty currently present in the institute. They are highly qualified and knowledgeable. Their minimum qualification is a bachelor's degree. They have demonstrated subject-matter competency in each of the academic subjects in which the teacher teaches, in a manner determined by the state and in compliance with Section 9101 (23) of ESEA. The statutory definition includes additional elements that apply somewhat differently to fresher teachers and for the ones who are not new to the profession, and to elementary, middle, and secondary school teachers.
Read More: RBMI Faculty
Ques. What is the address of Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute, Bareilly?
Ans. The college is situated near Doordarshan Kendra/ITBP Badaun Road, Bareilly - 243001, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Contact info of Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute, Bareilly.
Phone: Telephone: 8475002645; Email: email@example.com
Ques. How are the placements at RBMI Bareilly?
Ans. Placements at RBMI are good. Candidates are placed in top-recruiting companies such as BAJAJ Allianz, Bajaj Capital, CETPA, CMS Info System, Cogent, etc. The highest package students receive at RBMI is INR 7 LPA. Almost 60% students get placed and earn a monthly salary of INR 30,000.
Ques. Who are the top recruiters of the college?
Ans. The top recruiters of the college are as follows:
Nestle, SBI Life Insurance, ICICI Bank, IBM, Infosys, ATG, Sharekhan, Birla Sun Life, Talentedge, SBI, ICICI Lombard, WNS, Kotak, Alliance Global, BAJAJ Allianz, Bajaj Capital, CETPA, CMS Info System, Cogent, Genpact, IBM, Kotak Bank, Mahindra Group, Unicon, WNS Global Services, HCL, SBI Life, Sharekhan Alliance Global, Bajaj Capital, CMS Info System, Coca-Cola, Cogent, Genpact, IBM, Kotak Bank, Mahindra Group, Max new york life, SBI Life, etc.
Ques. What is the hostel fee at Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute, Bareilly?
Ans. The hostel fee at Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute, Bareilly is INR 45 LPA.
Ques. What is the UPSEE cut off for RBMI admissions?
Ans. The UPSEE cut off for the RBMI MBA admissions is 5792.
Read More: RBMI Cut off