Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM) is a private institution established in 2010. The college is located in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh State and is approved by AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Ananthapur.
MCPM, Madanapalle offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of pharmacy like B. Pharma, Pharma. D, Pharma. D (PB), and M. Pharmacy. The minimum eligibility to apply for UG program is a pass in 10+2. While for PG courses, a candidate shall have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
The selection of candidates is based on the various state-level entrance test such as AP EAMCET and AP PGECET.
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2010 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, PCI|
|Affiliated to||JNTU, Ananthapur|
|Courses Offered||Pharma. D, Pharma. D (PB), B. Pharma, and M. Pharmacy|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based through Entrance Tests|
|Top Recruiters||Apollo, Omega, MedPlus|
|Facilities Available||Central Library, Laboratories|
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh Courses Offered
MCPM offers various undergraduate B. Pharma courses for a duration of 4 years while offer PG courses such as Pharma. D, Pharma. D (PB), and M. Pharmacy for the duration of 2 years. Tabulate below are the details of the courses offered:
|B. Pharma||-||Passed in 10+2 (HSC) from Andhra Pradesh Board or equivalent exam recognized by PCI with Physics, Chemistry (mandatory subjects) and Mathematics or Biology|
|M. Pharm||Drug Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology||Must Pass in B. Pharma from any university|
|Pharm D. (Post Baccalaureate||-|
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh Admissions
How to Apply?
- For admission to the UG program, a candidate shall visit the official website of AP EAMCET @apeamcet.nic.in.
- For admission to the PG programs, visit the official website of AP PGECET @sche.ap.gov.in.
- Register yourself with the email id and phone number.
- After the declaration of the results of the entrance exams, candidates shall appear in the counselling procedure of AP EAMCET and AP PGECET.
- Candidates shall select MCPM, Madanapalle during the seat allotment process.
- Once the admission seat is allotted, the candidate shall visit the college for document verification and final confirmation.
- 10th, 12th Certificates
- Graduation Certificate
- AP EAMCET/ AP PGECET Admit Card
- AP EAMCET/ AP PGECET Rank Card
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh Placements
Mahathi College of Pharmacy has a dedicated Placement Cell that looks after the training and placement opportunities for students. It organizes pre-placement activities such as self-development workshops, mock interviews to boost students’ self-confidence, tips to increase job-seeking strategies. Some of the recruiters of the college are Apollo, Omega, MedPlus that offers a package of about INR 2.4 – INR 3.2 LPA.
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh Facilities
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle provides many facilities to its students as well as faculty members on campus:
- Laboratories: The college has several air-conditioned labs to help students with their academic knowledge and skill development during the course. These help students conduct required tests, reactions to study their course in detail.
- Central Library: The college has a well-developed central library with thousands of books, subscriptions to 25+ journals, Indian /foreign newspapers. The library also has access to E-journal services.
- Webinars: The college organizes various webinars for the development of skills and knowledge of the students which are conducted by an experienced team in the field of pharmacy.
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh Faculty
With highly qualified and experienced faculty at MCPM Campus, the institute is committed to imparting strong educational foundations amongst its students to aspire them to be future pharmacists and researchers. Various department of the college has many Assistant Professors who have completed their Bachelor’s and Masters in Pharmacy.
Mahathi College of Pharmacy (MCPM), Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh FAQs
Ques. How many departments are there in MCPM, Madanapalle?
Ans. There are four departments in MCPM, Madanapalle namely Drug Regulatory Affairs,
Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology.
Ques. What is the fee structure for the B.Pharm Program of MCPM, Madanapalle?
Ans. The annual fee of the B. Pharma course offered at MCPM, Madanapalle is INR 59,700. The total fee for the course is INR 2.39 Lakhs.
Ques. What is the seat intake of B. Pharma course of Mahathi College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Mahathi College of Pharmacy provides admission to 100 candidates every year in its Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) course.
Ques. Does Mahathi College of Pharmacy provide any scholarship facilities to students?
Ans. Mahathi College of Pharmacy doesn’t provide any scholarship facilities to students. However, candidates can avail loan or scholarship facilities from Andhra Pradesh Government.
Ques. What are the contact details of Mahathi College of Pharmacy?
Ans. The address of Mahathi College of Pharmacy is CTM Cross Roads, Madanapalle-517325. The email address of the college is firstname.lastname@example.org