Govindrao Wanjari College of Law (GWCL) was established in 2006. The institute is approved by the Bar Council of India and affiliated to State Government Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. The college offers UG, PG and Diploma Courses in Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, Business Law and Criminal Law. The college focuses on the all round development of students and organizes various Guest Lectures, Moot Court Competition, Group Discussion, Debates, Elocution are arranged from time to time.
Govindrao Wanjari College of Law Courses
The college offers UG, PG & Diploma Courses in various disciplines. Mentioned below are the details for same:
|UG||LLB||Graduation in any discipline||3 Years|
|B.A. LLB||10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||5 Years|
|PG||LLM||LLB or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||2 Years|
|Diploma||Cyber Law & IT||10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||1 Year|
- Admission is based on the MHCET-LAW exam.
- Candidates can get registered themselves online and can pay their admission fees.
Read About MHCET-LAW Exam
Govindrao Wanjari College of Law Facilities
- GWCL Facilities
- The college provides various facilities on campus for students. Listed below are the details for same:
- 10 classrooms with a capacity of 80 students each with projector and WiFi connectivity.
- Separate Moot Court Room.
- Conference Hall with a capacity of 40 students.
- Auditorium with a capacity of 200 people.
- Separate Library with more than 60,000 bound volume of law books, International and national journals, periodicals.
- Well equipped computer lab having 25 computers with e-library.
- Hostel accommodation facility.
- Outdoor & Indoor Sports facility.
- Parking space for students, visitors & staff.
- Separate security agency & housekeeping agency for the security of students and staff.