SVKM's Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai was established in 2004. It is approved by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The College offers a five-year integrated Bachelor of Legal Science & Bachelor of Legislative Law (B.L.S., LL.B) program. Admission to the college is based on scores obtained in MH CET Law exam. The law college also has a Training & Placement Cell which provides its students with employment opportunities in renowned law firms and corporate companies.
PGCL Mumbai Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||2004 | Private|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai|
|Courses Offered||B.L.S., LL.B|
|Entrance Exam||MH CET Law|
PGCL Mumbai Courses
SVKM's Pravin Gandhi College of Law offers the following course at the UG level:
Read more: PGCL Mumbai Courses and Fees
PGCL Mumbai Admissions
Candidates seeking admission in the college are required to appear for MH CET Law, a Common Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. Admissions will be granted on the basis of the score obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to apply?
- Visit the college’s official website
- Go to Admission
- Click on the Admission form
- Fill it up carefully
PGCL Mumbai Placements
SVKM's Pravin Gandhi College of Law has a Training & Placement Cell which arranges various guest lectures and skill training activities to enhance the career opportunities of the students.
The law college actively invites renowned companies and law firms for on-campus recruitments. In addition to this, the college also encourages its students to take up internships during the summer and winter breaks.
Placement Statistics 2018-2019:
- Number of firms that participated- 133
- Number of Pre-placement offers received- 37 PPOs
- 3 Highest Packages received-
|Company||Package Offered (per annum)|
|Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas||13.5 Lacs per annum|
|Wadia Ghandy & Co.||5.4 Lacs per annum|
|P.D. Gandhy & Associates||4.8 Lacs per annum|
Read more: PGCL Mumbai Placement
PGCL Mumbai Facilities
- Moot Court: Much like any other law college, it also has a simulated courtroom in which students can practice and develop their skills
- Library: The law college has a well-stocked library with a collection of reference books, legal journals, law reports, and magazines. Apart from its print collection, the library also gives students access to several e-resources such as Research databases, law databases, e-journal databases, etc. In addition, the library is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Computer Labs: The college has twin computer labs with a seating capacity that can accommodate over thirty students
- A/C Classrooms: The classrooms in the college are fully air-conditioned for a comfortable learning environment
- Auditorium and halls: The college also has at its premises various halls such as seminar halls, conference halls, and an auditorium
Check PGCL Mumbai Reviews
PGCL Mumbai FAQs
Ques. Where is PGCL Mumbai located?
Ques. How are the faculties at PGCL Mumbai?
Ques. What are the career opportunities after B.L.S., LL.B. from PGCL Mumbai?
Ques. What is the total fee of B.L.S., LLB. at PGCL Mumbai?
Ques. Does PGCL Mumbai provide an accommodation facility?