S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design was established in the year 2014 and is located in Pune, Maharashtra. This college offers courses in the field of architecture and design. The college offers a 5-year full-time course in Bachelor of Architecture. Admissions are done based on the NATA entrance exam or JEE main II exam. Application mode is online.
S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2014 | Private|
|Approved by||The Council of Architecture|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Entrance Exam||NATA/ JEE Main 2|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Canteen, Gymnasium, ATM|
S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design Courses
The College offers a full-time f5 year B.Arch program. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.Arch||Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized board with mathematics Or 10+ 3year Diploma with mathematics
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based
S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design Admission
Admission at S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design is based on qualifying marks in NATA or JEE Mains II
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official website and fill the registration form carefully with the required details.
- Enter the registration number, log in to fill the form, and pay the registration fee.
- Submit the filled form and take a printout for future reference.
- Further counseling process or CAP round will be done as per DTE for those who are eligible.
S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design Facilities
SBPCAD has a good infrastructure to meet every student’s needs. Following are some of the facilities provided by the college:
- Library: S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design library has a rich collection of books, dissertations, reference books on various topics, magazines, CD/DVDs, journals, etc which can be accessed with proper login details provided by the librarian.
- Hostel: There is a residential hostel facility inside the campus for both boys and girls; all students admitted to the hostel have to stay in the hostel concerned, also mess facilities are available inside the hostel.
- Canteens: It is equipped with the latest kitchen appliances and delicious food.
- Other Facilities: Bank ATM, Medical, Playground, Auditorium, Sports, Gym, Stationary
S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design FAQs
Ques. Does S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design offer scholarships?
Ans. College provides scholarships to those students who come under the weaker economical class with an annual income of less than INR 1 lakh. The SBPCAD offers scholarships to the meritorious students, girl’s students, and the students from reserved and the economically backward classes of society provided that they are the domicile of the state.
Ques. How is the faculty at S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design?
Ans. Dr Mahendra Sonawane is the principal of the college and many highly qualified faculties are available in the college like Ar. Shirish Morey (M. Arch (Construction Management), B. Arch), Ar. Surendra Parate, Ar. Ajay Harale, Ar. Anagha Lawate, Ar. Shilpa Patil and many more.
Ques. Can the course fee be paid in installments as per the semester at S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design?
Ans. The College has provided an option to pay the fee for every year during its beginning as per the college fee structure.
Ques. Does S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design take admission under management quota?
Ans. Yes, S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design also offers admission through management quota for candidates. There are a total of 24 seats available under the management quota.
Ques. What are the documents required for admission at S.B. Patil College of Architecture and Design?
Ans. Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Copy of High School Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet of Intermediate/ 12th or Equivalent
- Copy of Intermediate/ 12th Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- A photocopy of Aadhaar Card