Vanguard Business School Bangalore was started by Alumni from IIM's, XLRI & MICA. Vanguard has a dedicated team comprising of Directors, Mentors & Faculty from some of the top business schools of the country with vast corporate and teaching experience.
The business school faculty have the passion and ability to guide the students for their management career. Vanguard believes in the concept of Learning by Doing as such having an internship program and live projects for 3 Months, which makes their course more practical oriented and Industry bound.
Vanguard Business School Courses
Vanguard business school offers two main courses. These are the following:
- MBA + PGPM - 2 Years (Bangalore University)
- PGDM/PGPM - for 2 Years (AICTE Approved)
Vanguard MBA Programme
Vanguard business school offers its MBA programme with specialization in marketing, finance, human resource, operations. Admission in MBA is based on CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/SNAP score. The admission for the same requires to follow the following steps:
- Fill the online application form.
- Physical application forms can be collected from vanguard admission executives.
- Students are shortlisted on the basis of the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/SNAP score and then called for essay writing test (400 words).
- Selected candidate on the basis of the writing test is called for the personal interview.
- Students receive their offer letter through the mail and later asked to pay the MBA Programme fees
Vanguard PGPM+MBA Programme
Vanguard students have the option of choosing an MBA programme along with PGPM. The PGPM programme is an independent programme of the institution where the MBA programme is offered by the university-affiliated by UGC and AICTE. The main purpose of this integrated programme is to fulfill the industry demand for more skilled managers. Students have to follow the procedure to get admission and can submit the PGPM+MBA Programme fees after receiving the offer letter.
Vanguard Business School Bangalore Admissions
Vanguard Business School Bangalore has a rolling admission process, the admissions are open from December till the seats are filled. It is suggested that students apply and undergo the selection process as quickly as possible.
The selection process for MBA + PGPM, PGDM/PGPM comprises of
- Pre-interview process – Admission Counselling
- Vanguard Entrance Exam (VET)
- Personal Interview (2 rounds)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
Vanguard prefers students with good analytical and aptitude skills, however, they do understand that students can be better evaluated when they are interviewed. The B-School is open to students with any national level entrance exams (there is no cutoff) and it will be mandatory for students with less score to take up Vanguard Business School Entrance Test.
Vanguard Business School Bangalore Placements
Over the past 9 years, Vanguard has achieved 100% placements. Some of the companies that visited the campus for placement includes Deloitte, KPMG, Amazon, HSBC, Swiggy, HCL, ITC Ltd., Naukri.com, Times Internet, Dun & Bradstreet, SAS, General Mills, Reliance Money, ICICI Securities, Mahindra Retail, Jaro Education, Euromonitor, Learn Wise and many more.
- Average CTC (2017-19 Batch): The average CTC has increased to ₹ 6.34 LPA compared to previous average CTC of ₹ 5.5L
- Highest CTC (2017-19 Batch): The highest this year is ₹16 LPA (International Placement)
- Internships (Summer Internship Placements): Internships are provided through campus placements by Vanguard Business School itself.
Vanguard Business School Bangalore Scholarships
Vanguard Business School offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities to students. It offers merit-based or need-based scholarships which are given to students on the basis of academic qualifications of students partaking admissions.
To Know more about Vanguard Business School Scholarships