Vanguard business school offers merit-based as well as need-based scholarships to deserving candidates. Financial assistance is offered only after the student has received the offer letter from vanguard business school. The final decision is taken by the academic committee.
Eligibility criteria for Merit-based Scholarship are the following:
- Minimum 80% marks in class Xth and XIIth.
- Minimum70% marks in graduation
- Minimum 70 percentile in CAT/XAT
- Minimum 85 percentile in MAT
- Any other academic achievement
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a recognized firm
A Student is provided Need-based scholarships if the gross family income of the student is less than 2 lacs per annum.