GITAM School of Architecture (GSA) is a Private Institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The Institute is affiliated to GITAM Deemed to be University and is approved by Council of Architecture (COA). Flagship course offered by GSA is B.Arch.
GITAM School of Architecture B.Arch. Course Eligibility
Minimum eligibility required to apply for the five year full-time B.Arch. program is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (with Mathematics as a subject) from a recognized board.
Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis of JEE Main (for B.Arch.)/ NATA Entrance Exam score.
Know more about GSA Courses & Fees
GITAM School of Architecture Facilities
- Climatology Laboratory: State-of-art Climatology Laboratory with high-end scientific equipment to measure impact of Climate on Buildings.
- Computer Lab: A lab with 40 Dell workstations and high graphic processing capability along with all the necessary software related to the field.
- Construction Yard: Designed to provide an opportunity for the students to get the hands-on experience of different building materials and construction methods.
- Design Studios: The studio teaching at GSA encourages continuity and consistency of approach. Studios are used by the students to work on the design development and as a home base for group discussions, design reviews and all core activities. All studios are equipped with drawing boards, stools and storage facilities.
- Exhibition Hall: Equipped with display and pinup boards to exhibit the students’ academic works.
- GSA Library: Well stocked and well-established library exclusively for the benefit of the students and faculty members.
- Material Museum: The museum that displays up to date materials related to construction, building services like water supply and sanitation, plumbing, electrical and mechanical fittings and fixtures.
- Model Making Laboratory: The lab is equipped with latest equipment and material.
- Wind Tunnel Testing Facility in Aerospace Engineering Department – to test the effect of wind on High Rise Buildings.