GITAM School of Architecture (GSA) was established in the year 2018 by a group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh. The institute is situated at Hyderabad. It is affiliated to GITAM Hyderabad, Deemed to be a University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade. The School’s core strength includes academic rigor, specialization of faculty, handpicking of teaching talent and involvement of leading practicing architects in design teaching.
GITAM School of Architecture Courses
GSA offers 5 years of Bachelor degree in Architecture.
Check here GITAM School of Architecture Courses
- Students passed with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level of senior secondary examination or equivalent or 10+3 diploma examination with mathematics in subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi, (or) a pass in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main -Paper-II (B.Arch.) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in collaboration with Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
GITAM School of Architecture Facilities
- Highly qualified faculty providing high-quality education
- Training and Placement Directorate Collaborations with foreign universities and industries
- Record of 100% placement packages
- WiFi Campus with high-speed internet connectivity
- On-campus placement training
- Impressive infrastructure with the facility of Art studio, Climatology, Exhibition Hall.
- Modern Computerised Lab