Established in 2017, VIT–AP School of Business is a constituent college of VIT Amaravathi and is located in Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh. At present, VIT–AP School of Business offers a BBA program and BBA in Business Analytics and B.Com (Finance) at the UG level as part of its curriculum and a Ph.D. program in Management.
- To be eligible for the BBA course, a candidate must pass the 12th and 10th standards with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- For admission to BBA Analytics, the candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in Mathematics as a subject at 12th standard.
- Selection to the BBA program is based on performance in Online Personal Interview conducted by the Institue.
- There will be no entrance test for admission.
- Candidates can apply for admission through both online and offline modes.
Read More: VIT–AP School of Business Fees Structure
VIT-AP School of Business Highlight Table 2021
|Name of the University||VIT–AP School of Business, Amaravathi|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Management Task + Personal Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|