Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies (XIDAS) Jabalpur is a prestigious institute established in the year 1995. It is approved by AICTE. The institute offers a PGDM degree in six different disciplines viz. Business Management, HR, Marketing, Finance, and Rural Management. Admission is made on the basis of scores obtained in the All India level management aptitude test (CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CAT). The institute has a decent placement record with 115 recruiters on average. It has a modern infrastructure and a qualified faculty team for a great learning atmosphere.
XIDAS Jabalpur Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||1995 | Private|
|Affiliation||Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||XAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA|
|Facilities||Library, Canteen, Auditorium, Computer labs, Hostel|
XIDAS Jabalpur Courses
Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies offers PGDM course in six different specializations. Here are the brief details:
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||
Read more: XIDAS Jabalpur Courses and Fees
XIDAS Jabalpur Admissions
Admissions to the courses are done on the basis of XAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The final selection is done on the basis of interview performance.
How to apply?
- Visit the official site of the college
- Go to admissions in the menu bar
- Click on "Apply now"
- Register yourself & verify email
- Fill the application form online
- Upload the required documents
- Pay application fee
- Download form summary
Check XIDAS Jabalpur Cut off
XIDAS Jabalpur Placements
The institute has a 100% placement record and gets visited by 115 companies on average. The placement committee works effectively to provide job opportunities in reputed organizations. Every year, a good number of companies recruit students with satisfactory packages.
- Highest Package: INR 12 Lakhs
- Average Package: INR 4 Lakhs
- ICICI Securities
- HDFC Bank
Read more: XIDAS Jabalpur Placement
XIDAS Jabalpur Facilities
- Library: It remains open for 12 hours on all working days. The library comprises more than 11000 Book Volumes. International & National Journals, 50 e-journals are also available.
- Hostel: Residence Separate hostels are there for boys and girls. There are different types of room facilities with attached/ common toilets. Accommodation is available for above 400 students.
- Computer Labs: The Computer Lab consists of 120 computers. These are fully equipped with the latest software. Wi-Fi facility is also available for the whole campus.
- Auditorium: There is a modern 700-seat Loyola Auditorium furnished with the latest facilities for getting sorted out International and National Level Conferences, Symposiums, Training Programs, and Cultural Events.
- Other Facilities:
- Yoga & Gym facilities
- Training Hall
Read more: XIDAS Jabalpur Reviews
XIDAS Jabalpur FAQs
Ques. Does XIDAS Jabalpur provide scholarships?
Ans. Scholarships are available for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe students with the Government of different States. Details of stipends & scholarships are made available to the admitted students
Ques. What is the fee structure of XIDAS Jabalpur?
Ans. The core academic fees for PGDM are INR 216000 per year and other development fees are INR 27100 Per year. There is also a special service fee of INR 43950 Per year.
Ques. How are the faculties of XIDAS Jabalpur?
Ans. The institute consists of an experienced team of faculty members. Most of them are doctorate degree holders to deliver quality education.
Ques. What are the career opportunities of PGDM in Rural Management from XIDAS Jabalpur?
Ans. A PGDM holder in rural management gets jobs in the government sector like a Village development officer, also can run an NGO. There are also job opportunities in the rural co-operative sector, agro products management, agri-business enterprises, and agricultural marketing.
Ques. Are students of the final semester of graduation eligible to apply for admission at XIDAS Jabalpur?
Ans. Candidates who are in the final semester of their graduate degree are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Such candidates, if called for an interview, have to submit a copy of mark sheets of 1st, 2nd/3rd year. They also need to have a valid score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT