Rathinam School of Architecture is one of the many institutions which comes under Rathinam Group of Institutions. It is situated in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu and was established in 2001. Its campus is sprawling multi-ethnic and multi-cultural Rathinam Techzone campus which is smart, globally integrated, service based community.
The university believes in providing hands on experience in a Live Lab and redefining learning by setting new standards in Architectural designing, Design education leading radical and rational shift in the domain.
Rathinam School of Architecture
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Council of Architecture (COA)
Type of University
Anna University, Chennai
Rathinam School of Architecture Course
Only Bachelor’s in Architecture course is present in Rathinam School of Architecture.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects. The minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together shall be 50% for General category and 45% for BC/BCM/MBC & DNC/SCI/SCA/ST
- The candidate who have passed 10+3 years Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central / State Governments. The minimum marks in aggregate all semesters put together shall be shall be 50% for General category and 45% for BC/BCM/MBC & DNC/SCI/SCA/ST
- The candidates who have passed International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling, with Mathematics as the compulsory subject. The minimum marks in aggregate all semesters put together shall be shall be 50% for General category and 45% for BC/BCM/MBC & DNC/SCI/SCA/ST
- The candidates should have passed the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi with validity as per the Council of Architecture norms.
- Equivalent examination conducted by the State government.
- IIT/JEE part-II examination conducted by CBSE
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art classrooms
- Lecture Halls
- Design/Drafting studios
- Materials lab
- Carpentry Workshop
- Computer laboratory