SAL School of Architecture was established in 2014 and is promoted as a branch of SAL technical campus. The school offers a full-time 5-year undergraduate course in Architecture which is divided into ten semesters. The admission is based on the entrance exam NATA. The application mode is online.
SAL School of Architecture Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2014 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||GTU Ahmedabad|
|Recognized by||Council of Architecture|
|Entrance Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test followed by Personal interview|
|Top Recruiters||BYJU’s, Maxxis, Ruber India, Cognizant, TATA Consulting Services, Zydus, Capgemini, Mphasis, Kappa Building Machines PVT. LTD.|
|Address||Sola Bhadaj Road, Ahmedabad - 380060, Gujarat, India|
|Facilities Available||Library, Computer Labs, Medical facilities, Cafeteria, Canteens, Hostels, Auditorium & Seminar Hall|
SAL School of Architecture Courses
|B.Arch.||Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) stream.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NATA)
Read More: SAL School of Architecture Fees
SAL School of Architecture Admission
Admission at SAL School of Architecture is purely based on marks obtained in the Nation Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). This exam is conducted once every year and the cut-off is being released by SAL education.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are first advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the course.
- Candidates can either apply online or download the application form through the official portal of the college.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the information like Address, Name, Qualifications, & documents details correctly in their application form.
- Payments can be done online either through UPI or Net-Banking.
- Candidates who are willing to take admission in Bachelor in Architecture course in this college have to first qualify NATA exam.
- Short-listed students are then called for a personal interview followed by document verification.
- It is advised to check the official website regularly to get more updates about college exams & admission.
SAL School of Architecture Placements
Nearly 20-25 companies visit every year to recruit ambitious students. Students with good grades (8 CPI or above) easily get placement, but students with less than 8 CPI have to labor hard. Overall, the college provides good placement opportunities for students. Salary packages of different companies vary from INR 5 LPA to INR 2 LPA. Top recruiting companies of SAL School of Architecture are BYJU’s, Zydus, TATA Consulting Services, CMC Limited, Capgemini, etc.
SAL School of Architecture Facilities
- Classrooms: SAL School of Architecture is renowned for its infrastructure. Classrooms are fully air-conditioned. There is no Wi-Fi zone but a common computer lab is available for free internet access. Classrooms are neat and clean with huge space.
- Canteens: Canteens are the best part of college. It offers different tasty food every day at affordable prices. The quality and quantity of food are good as compared to the rates.
- Hostels: There are all modern facilities provided in the hostels. Separate boys’ and girls’ hostels are available on the college campus itself. A/C and non-A/C rooms are available with different fee structure per semester, students can choose as per their needs.
- Library: SAL School of Architecture has excellent library facilities. It has a seating capacity of 120 students. All books are available in the library.
Read More: SAL School of Architecture Reviews
SAL School of Architecture Faculty
There are a total of 40 highly qualified faculties in this college. Faculties are very supportive and the college has a great student-friendly environment.
Read More: SAL School of Architecture Faculty
SAL School of Architecture FAQs
Ques. What are the documents required to submit at the time of documents verification at SAL School of Architecture?
Ans. Following are the documents required for short-listed students to submit at the time of admission: -
- Self-Attested Academic documents
- Scorecard of NATA exam
- Application form
- Admit card of NATA Exam
Ques. What is the complete address of SAL School of Architecture?
Ans. The complete address of SAL School of Architecture is ‘ Opp. Science city, 19/20, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, Pin-code: 380060.
Ques. Does SAL School of Architecture provide internships or scholarships to the students?
Ans. Yes, SAL School of Architecture offers internships and practical training during the last semester.
Ques. What is the intake of SAL School of Architecture?
Ans. There are a total of 120 seats in Bachelor of Architecture in which 50% of seats are reserved for students of Gujarat while students from other states can apply for the remaining 50% All India seats.