Kakatiya University College of Engineering & Technology (KUCE&T) is a private university established in 2009. The college is situated at Warangal, Telangana, and is considered among one of the finest educational institutes in Telangana state. KUCE&T Warangal is affiliated with Kakatiya University (KU) and approved by UGC and AICTE
Kakatiya University College of Engineering & Technology Warangal offers undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering program that is B.Tech and M.Tech. Admissions are based on the candidates' merit rank through TS EAMCET and TS PGECET.
KUCE&T Warangal has a good placement record with top-notch companies like IBM, Capgemini, Cognizant, Mahindra, etc. visit the campus to offer placements to the students. The engineering and technology college has been graded ‘A’ by NAAC.
KUCE&T Warangal Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2009 | Private|
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
|Affiliated with||KU Warangal|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Entrance Exam||TS EAMCET and TS PGECET|
|Top Recruiters||Capgemini, IBM, ICICI Bank, Cognizant|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Labs, Sports|
KUCE&T Warangal Courses
Kakatiya University College of Engineering & Technology offers B.Tech for a duration of 4 years and an M.Tech course for a duration of 2 years. Tabulated below are the details related to
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology||Passed in 10+2 with Science from a recognized board and valid score in TS EAMCET|
|M.Tech||Digital Communication Engineering, Computer Science||Graduation with the relevant subject from recognized board/university and valid score in TS PGECET|
KUCE&T Warangal Admissions
KUCE&T Warangal offers admissions to its undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses through various entrance exams.
- Admission to BE/B.Tech program is based on the candidate’s merit rank in TS EAMCET.
- Admission to the M.Tech program offered at KUCE&T Warangal is based on TS PGECET.
How to apply?
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of the Karnataka University, Warangal @kakatiya.ac.in.
- Select the exam required/ application form according to the desired course.
- Fill in the application form thoroughly avoiding any mistakes and upload the mandatory documents.
- Pay the required application form fee through online payment means such as Net Banking/Debit/Credit Cards/UPI etc.
- Submit the application form and keep a printout of the filled form for further purposes.
- Wait for the counseling/exam conduction as per informed by university guidelines.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents for admission to the courses offered at KUCE&T Warangal.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- TS EAMCAT and TS PGECET Admit Card
- Proof of Local/Non-Local candidates
Check: TS EAMCET Cut-Off
Also Check: TS PGECET Cut-Off
KUCE&T Warangal Placements
Kakatiya University College of Engineering & Technology (KUCE&T) Warangal has a dedicated Training and Placement cell. Almost 70% of the students get recruited every year. The placement cell undertakes On-campus Interview Program, Off-campus Interview Program, and Job Fairs.
A large number of companies visit the campus of Kakatiya University that includes IBM, TCS, Mahindra, Genpact, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Global Logic, Amazon, etc. The highest salary package was 7 LPA, the median salary package was 2.25 LPA and the minimum salary package was 1.8 LPA.
KUCE&T Warangal Scholarships
KUCE&T Warangal has provisions of scholarships being offered to meritorious students and also to the students who are in need. The college administration provides scholarships of around INR 15000 per annum to poor students. Especially to SC/ST students managed by the SC/ST cell of the Kakatiya University.
KUCE&T Warangal Facilities
KUCE&T Warangal has a large enough campus with almost all sorts of facilities for students and faculty members. The college campus includes a hostel, library, cafeteria, auditorium, Wi-Fi Campus, Gym, etc.
- Library: There is a central library with a collection of about 117979 textbooks, 15203 reference books, 4171 encyclopedias/dictionaries, and 2763 SC/ ST book banks.
- Hostels: Separate well-furnished hostel facilities are provided for girls and boys. The hostel always remains neat and clean and has all the provisions that give a student a home-like feeling.
- Labs: The college has well-equipped labs for various engineering courses such as Computer Lab, Chemistry Lab, etc.
KUCE&T Warangal Faculty
KUCE&T Warangal has highly qualified and experienced faculty that aims to provide the best education to the students.
Mr. B. Anil Kumar
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: M.Tech
Mr. Md. Asim Iqbal
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Designation: Assistant Professor
Read KUCE&T Faculty
KUCE&T Warangal FAQs
Ques. Is there any management quota at Kakatiya University of Engineering & Technology (KUCE&T)?
Ques. Does KUCE&T Warangal provide loan facilities to the students?
Ques. Is Kakatiya University of Engineering & Technology (KUCE&T) a good educational institute for B.Tech?
Ques. What is the SC/ST cell in KUCE&T Warangal?
Ques. Do I need to participate in the KUCE&T Warangal Admission counselling procedure?