Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Business Administration (CPIBA) was established in June 1997. The college is affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. The college offers an undergraduate degree in the field of management. CPIBA provides computer training to provide practical knowledge to meet real life business situations.
The college offers a degree course in management. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Course||Discipline||Duration||Fees (INR) (per semester)|
Check CPIBA Courses and Fees
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 (HSC) examination from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have passed HSC from other than Gujarat Board/CBSE School of out state of Gujarat are required to obtain PEC from Gujarat University before registration.
- Candidates who have not opted Accountancy as their subject in 12th standard and took admission in B.Com are required to bridge course of accountancy before completion of 1st semester.
- Candidates are required to pay INR 1000 additional tuition fee and INR 500 exam fee for bridge course.
- Candidates can apply online for registration from the website of the college.
- Candidates are required to pay the registration fee online.
- Reserved Category Candidates are required to obtain a print out of the registration form and submit them with the self attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials.
- Seats are reserved for the students who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories:
- SC - 7%
- ST - 15%
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes (including Widows and Orphan of any caste) - 27%
- Candidates seeking admission under reserved category are required to provide Certificate of Caste.
The college has a well structured infrastructure facilities for students and staff. Following are the facilities provided by the college:
- A well furnished library with a separate reading room. Students can get access to various textbooks, reference books.
- The college has an air-conditioned Computer Lab with comfortable seating.
- Canteen facility with healthy and tasty food and snacks for students and staff.
- Well maintained Classrooms.
- Teaching through Google Class.
- The college conduct Industrial visit for first and second year students to give them industrial experience.
- Role Play & Group Discussions are conducted to groom the personality of students.
- Mock Interviews are done to prepare students for professional interviews.