Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy (RPCP), established in 2004. The institute is affiliated to Charotar University of Science and Technology, Gujarat University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. RPCP is recognized by the Pharmacy Council (PCI). The institute offers degree and doctoral courses in Pharmacy.
Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy (RPCP) Highlights
Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy (RPCP) Courses
RPCP provides UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in the discipline of Pharmacy. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
|Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance|
|Ph.D.||Pharmacy||Post-graduation in science stream||60,000|
Check RPCP Courses and Fees
Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy (RPCP) Admission
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit and marks secured in the following exams:
|B.Pharm||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|M.Pharm||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
- Applicants can enquire about the program via the official website of the college.
- Applicants can download the application form available on the official website of the college.
- Take a print out of the duly filled admission form and submit the same along with all the required documents to the admission office.
- Government quota seats will be filled by ACPC and Management quota seats will be filled by the University. Weightage criteria for the same is given below:
- NRI Sponsored quota - 15%
- Management quota - 10%
- Attested copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- CMAT scorecard (if applying for MCA Lateral Entry)
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Photocopy of all the relevant documents
Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy (RPCP) Placement
The Placement Cell of RPCP provides placement assistance through rigorous workshops on interview, resume writing, one on one career counseling of all students. The cell prepares students for campus placement through training sessions.
Some of the recruiters are EVA Hospital, Alembic Pharma, Alkem, Cipla, Zydus Cadila, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Torrent Pharma and many more.
Check RPCP Placement
Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy (RPCP) Facilities
Aseptic Laboratory: The institute has state of the art aseptic laboratory. The laboratory is designed as per the industrial requirements and is well equipped with different instrumental facilities like AHU system for sterile air supply, Laminar Air Flow and many more.
Computer Laboratory: RPCP has a computer laboratory with stereophonic headphones mic to facilitate conversations between students and teachers. The computer lab also has a projector and LCD for seminars or presentations during lectures and practical sessions.
Classrooms: Air-conditioned, well furnished and equipped with LCD projector and Computer facility which enables interactive and ICT based teaching-learning process with good and ambient learning environment.
- Pharmaceutical Machine Laboratory
- Departmental Laboratory
- Medicinal Plants Garden
- Testing Facilities
- Drug Information Center (DIC)