IIMT School of Management (ISM) is an initiative of IIT & Wharton School of alums, to provide quality education to the students in India. A self-sustainable ‘Green’ campus is located on Gurgaon, Sohna road. Currently, the B-school offers a full-time PGDM program in six specializations.
Highlights of ISM Gurgaon
Here are some small details about IIMT Gurgaon:
|Qualifying exam||Professional management exam|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Application Fee||INR 1000|
|No. of Industry Partners||50+|
|Helpdesk||1800 200 1189 (Toll-free)|
IIMT School of Management Course with Fees
Presently, ISM offers only one program – Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The program is approved by AICTE. A brief about the same are listed below:
- Duration: 2 years | Full time
- Specializations offered: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Supply Chain Management, and Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
The fee structure for the course is given below:
|Fee type||Amount (INR)|
|Library Database Charges||32,000|
|IT Infrastructure Charges||23,500|
|Study Material Charges||20,000|
|Alumni Membership Fee||5,000|
|Campus Development Charges||21,000|
Note: There is a provision to make the payment in installments as well.
IIMT School of Management Eligibility & Admissions
Interested candidates can register for the college via online or offline mode. But, before that, it is necessary to check if he/ she is eligible or not.
- 50% in graduation in any stream (45% for candidates from reserved category)
- A valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT
- Candidate with work experience would be preferred.
Note: Final year candidates from an Indian University can also apply for admissions to ISM.
Hot to Apply for ISM Gurgaon?
As the registration can be done via online or offline mode, highlights of both the modes are given below:
Pre-requisites for Registration:
Attach the required documents with the application form before submitting:
- A photocopy of Xth, XIIth, and Graduation mark sheets.
- Photocopy of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT scorecard.
- Passport size photographs.
Option 1 - Online Mode:
- Visit the official website of ISM and click on ‘Apply now’.
- There will be five tabs available viz.
- Personal Details – Name, DOB, Nationality, Gender, Country, Address and more.
- Course Choices – Enter your hobbies, strengths, why choose ISM, Awards and more.
- Qualification Details – Enter your scores in 10th, 12th, Graduation, Work Experience and more.
- Test Details – Select if you’ve appeared for any management exam
- Payment details – Make payment via online debit/ credit card OR DD/cheque.
Option 2 – Online Mode:
- Visit the official website and download the form.
- Mail the filled form with a DD of INR 1000 drawn in favor of ‘IIMT School of Management’ payable at Gurgaon
- Purchase the form from the Admissions Office in ‘Radisson Blu Plaza, National Highway-8, New Delhi – 110037’.
- Make a cash payment of INR 1000 at the office itself.
IIMT School of Management Placements
The B-school has an active placement cell which maintains strong connections with the recruiters. There is a 100% placement assistance for graduating students. The college has more than 50+ Internships and placement partners, few of the topmost are listed below:
- Aquarius Investments, Singapore
- Sakshi Advertising, Dubai
- Audiviz Technologies, Dubai
- Al Wazzan General Trading, Kuwait
- Madura Lifestyle & Fashion
- Bacardi India Pvt Ltd
- DTDC Couriers & Cargo Ltd
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Indiamart Intermesh
- American Express Bank
ISM offers an Industrial Internship Program in collaboration with the industry. Students typically work for 2 months in the summer at the end of the first year of the two year program. Some of the best companies participate in the Summer Internship Program at the campus offering students projects across different functional areas namely Finance, Operations, Human Resources & Marketing. The internship exposes students to the business reality and helps them to apply theory to real-life business situations.
ISM also has a well laid-out and systematic process of dovetailing student’s aspirations with corporate expectations. The placement cell maintains a professional and a long-term association with reputed and branded companies on a regular basis and participates in academic as well as placement related activities conducted at ISM. The graduates are recruited in different industries such as information technology, banking, retail, advertising and consulting. Their functional deployment may be in diverse areas such as marketing, finance, HR, operations, etc.
Special Program for Placement
Industry Mentorship Program (IMP) - is a platform for interaction between the corporate executives (mentors) and ISM students (mentees). Under this program, ISM is impaneling successful and eminent corporate executives who will not only get an opportunity to shape up the young minds but also get the forum to interact and network with peers from the industry.
Some of the potential mentors of ISM from the Corporate Sector are:
Ms. Aparna Sharma
- Designation: Director, Human Resources
- Company: DBOI Global Services Private Limited
Mr. Amit Kapur
- Designation: Director of Business Development
- Company: Radisson Hotel, Delhi
Mr. Asheem Tapadia
- Designation: DGM
- Company: IBM India
Mr. Ashish K Srivastava
- Designation: Director, Human Resources
- Company: Canara HSBC Life Insurance