Indian Culinary Institute (ICI) Noida is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. There are two campuses of this institute which are Tirupati and Noida. ICI Noida is affiliated to Indira Gandhi National Tribal University. Presently, the institute is running BBA in Culinary arts, MBA in culinary arts, Diploma, and Craft courses. It aims at providing quality education and training to develop the students into qualified professionals in Culinary Art.
ICI Noida Highlights
|Affiliation||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
ICI Noida Courses
The Indian Culinary Institute offers MBA, BBA, Diploma and Certificate courses for its students in various streams:
Read more: ICI Noida Courses and Fees
ICI Noida Admission
Admission to the BBA & MBA Culinary Arts program is strictly based on the All India Rank obtained by the candidate in the written test of Entrance Examination and also their choice of preference of the campus.
- Visit the institute’s official website
- Print the online application form from the Online application link available
- Fill in the application form and pay the fee through DD
- Submit the form along with photographs, documents, and DD receipt to:
In-charge Finance Officer,
Indian Culinary Institute
A -35, Sector -62, NOIDA – 201309
Read more ICI Noida Admissions
ICI Noida Placements
The Indian Culinary Institute arranges campus placements by inviting renowned hotel, hospitality, and allied industry every year. It also helps the pass-outs to get placement overseas. They organize foreign collaborations by way of a faculty exchange program, students exchange program, with top Culinary Institutes around the globe to provide the students with better exposure in the field.
ICI Noida Facilities
ICI Noida provides various facilities to its students like the following:
- Modern kitchen and bakery lab: The institute aims at providing hands-on experience to its students and thus they have a bakery lab and kitchen where students can learn about new techniques. They also have a restaurant and guest house for practical experience.
- Cuisine theatre: There institute also offers a cuisine theatre for chef demonstration so that students can learn from the excellent chefs and teaching faculty provided.
- Hostel: Separate hostels are available for boys and girls with accommodation facilities and other basic amenities like 24/7 electricity supply, a bed, water supply, etc.
ICI Noida FAQs
Ques. Are the hostel fees affordable at ICI Noida?
Ans. Hostel Room rent is INR 2000/- per month and Mess Charge INR 3000/- per month.
Ques. What is the intake capacity for MBA in Culinary arts?
Ans. There are 30 for MBA in Culinary arts
Ques. How much I need to pay as an application fee?
Ans. The application fee is INR 1000/- for General and INR 500/- OBC candidates and for SC/ ST/ PD candidates
Ques. Is there any age limit for BBA admission?
Ans. The age must not be more than 22 years as on 01st July 2020 for General & OBC candidates. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the age must not be more than 27 years as on 01st July 2020.
Ques. What is the duration of ICI-EE?
Ans. The duration of ICI-EE is 2 hours