ISAB (Imperial School of Agri Business), Greater Noida was started by IIM Ahmedabad Alumnus with a vision to excel in the field of food and agribusiness management. The college offers an MBA in Food and Agri Business Management. Admissions are done on the basis of the entrance test conducted by the institute.
ISAB is promoted by Indian Chamber of Food and Agriculture with support of 300+ companies, more than 10 Industry associations, more than 10 foreign institutions and Government bodies. It is promoted by ICFA and KCC Institutes and Integral University. The college has various facilities for the students like hostels, library, labs, canteens etc. The college has tie up with agripositions.com an HR firm through which they have access to more than 200 companies for internships and placements.
|Affiliated to||Integral University|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 200|
|Admission Criteria||Merit as well as Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
Institute: ISA BES
|Top Recruiters||Dhanuka, Dunport, FMC, Greenstar, etc|
|Facilities Available||Hostels, Library, Labs, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91-8319400485 | +91-7440977485|
|Address||2C, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
The institute offers an MBA program in the discipline of Food and Agri Business Management. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
|MBA||Specializations: Food and Agri Business Management
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with 55% marks or equivalent in the Agriculture and allied streams like Agriculture Science, Agriculture Engineering, Biotechnology, Forestry, Sericulture + Obtained a valid score in ISA’ BEST/ CAT/XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
Duration: 2 years
Admission to the college is through online mode. Admissions is merit as well as entrance based. Candidates need to qualify the entrance examinations to secure admission.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website
- Click on Online Admission 2021-2023
- Enter the required details
- Upload your photo and signature and cross verify the details
- Click on ‘Submit’ after payment of application fees of INR 200.
ISAB Selection Criteria
The selection process is done through 2 rounds which are as follows:
- The first round on the basis of the marks obtained by the students in ISA’ BEST/ CAT/XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA exams and in their graduation and 12th and 10th exams.
- The second round is on the basis of the performance of the candidate in paper writing, group discussion and personal interview.
ISAB offers a 100% assured offer letter to the students. ISAB has a tie up with agripositions.com because of which they have access to more than 300 recruiting companies. These companies are approached for internships and placements of the students. Summer internships are provided to the students of first year at these companies for 3-4 weeks to give them an opportunity to bridge the gap between knowledge and practice. Some of the prominent recruiters are:
- Government Scholarships: Students who belong to weaker sections of the society, SC/ST/OBC or minority sections can avail such scholarships which can be accessed through the State Government as per the norms. Scholarships by other central ministries can also be availed.
- FAME Scholarship: The college has created provision to extend financial support covering 100% of tuition fees for two categories: meritorious students and economically weaker students.
- Loans/Scholarships as financial aid: The college has tie ups with banks and financial institutions to help students get free educational loans. After availing such loans students have to pay only for the mess charges each semester only.
- Library: The institute’s library is spread across an area of 6000 sq. ft and provides access to the best resources available. It is well equipped and the resources are available in the form of CD-ROMs, online databases, books, audios, videos, reference books, magazines, journals etc. These resources can also be accessed by the students online. The library has different sections like reading section, reference section and stacking section.
- Classrooms: The college provides well lit spacious lecture halls and tutorial rooms built recently to deliver lectures and practical training. The college provides top class infrastructure to make the environment user friendly for the students.
- Labs: Well equipped labs are required for all the practical training and research initiatives. The college has various laboratories for each department designed to address the needs of the students and the faculty members. Work stations are available at the Wi-Max equipped Computer Lab for students to use.
- Canteen: The mess facility for the students is situated on the ground floor. Meals are provided four times a day and all hygienic measures are taken. The chefs are really good and take into consideration the health of the students. The menu changes every week to ensure that it does not remain the same.
- Auditorium: The college has a well furnished fully air conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of more than 400 people. They are equipped with Green rooms, projector system, audio systems etc. It is used to conduct cultural, academic and social events.
The full time faculty and the visiting faculty of the college are from various educational as well as corporate backgrounds.The faculty have great experience in the field of management, industrial knowledge and excellent research work. The faculties are really supportive and encourage the students to participate in seminars etc. The teacher student ratio of the college is 1:5. It has visiting faculty who are highly recognised and are from IIT, IIM Ahmedabad and XLRI alumni network.
Check: ISAB Greater Noida Faculty
Ques. What are the advantages of ISBA over other colleges?
Ans. ISBA has a lot of advantages over other colleges being the only premier Agri B-School in Delhi NCR for Food and Agri Business Management. Some of the advantages are:
- It has a great alumni base in the corporate world.
- The placement record of the college is very impressive with 100% offer letters to the students.
- The college has really well-experienced and recognised faculty.
- The college has really good infrastructure from well maintained classrooms, hostels to laboratories etc.
- The college tie-up with agripositions.com gives access to more than 300 recruiting companies for placements and internships.
Ques. Can a foreign student apply to ISBA?
Ans. Yes foreign students can apply for admission to this college. Any foreign students who have qualified graduation in the concerned discipline as mentioned under eligibility criteria for GMAT/ TOEFL score can apply for ISA’ BEST.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for ISA’ BEST ?
Ans. The eligibility criteria for students to appear for ISA’BEST is as follows:
- Must have a Bachelor degree with 55% marks or equivalent in the Agriculture and allied streams like Agriculture Science, Agriculture Engineering, Biotechnology, Forestry, Sericulture etc will be preferred for this course.
- Any final year student can also apply for the same but they need to submit a valid score card once the results are out.
Ques. How are the hostel facilities at ISBA?
Ans. The hostel rooms are available on twin sharing and single occupancy according to the needs of the students. The bedrooms are equipped with individual beds, study tables with chairs and almirah. All the bathrooms are attached with geyser, shower and other amenities. They have air conditioners or cooler provisions. The hostels have balconies, free wifi, free laundry, ironing facilities etc.
Check: ISAB Greater Noida Hostel