JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore is one of the most sought Fashion institute in India. It was established in 1988 under the educational wing JD Educational Trust and affiliated to Kuvempu University, Karnataka. The institute has more than 36 centers across India in the field of Art and Design.
Along with campus in Bangalore, it has a campus in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Telangana and many more. Their motto is ‘Welcome to Imagination’. It has left its imprints worldwide and works closely with Indian Industry leaders.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses under Art and Design. It also has International Collaborations with KOEFIA, one of the world’s premier Haute Couture institutes based in Rome, Milan fashion campus and National Design Institute in Moscow where we cooperate on academic programs and conduct joint research projects.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore Courses
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore offers UG courses like B.Sc. in Interior Designing and Fashion & Apparel Design.
- The students must have completed 12th class in any discipline.
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore also offers PG Diploma in Interior Design, Fashion Design, Jewelry Design, Photography and many more.
- To get admission in these courses, candidate must be having Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant streams.
Know more: JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore fees structure
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore Facilities
- Well-equipped laboratories and libraries
- Exhibition galleries for students to display their work.
- Excursions and travel tours to inspire students.
- Extra-curricular activities and competitions like Fashion show, Exhibitions etc.
- Opportunities of Internships and Trainings from reputed organizations.
Why choose JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore?
- International Exposure: - A regular contributor to the development of the Indian Fashion Industry with Exhibitions, Fashion Shows and other such events, its contributions towards the growth of the Design and Garment exports segment have been widely appreciated and applauded. JD collaborated with Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, 2011 as their Institutional partners to rave reviews. The saga of JD Institute crunches new milestones as it rolls down the road in its quest to legitimize the Indian Fashion Industry by unearthing talents that compete with the best in the World
- Quality Education and Best Faculty: - The best faculty members are chosen for all the courses available. The students get the opportunities to do internships from the best organizations and firms. Students will be more exposed to the real and practical fashion industry and get the opportunities to carry out shows with the experienced professionals in the respective fields. The faculty members will make sure that your talents and skills get showcased at the right time and place.
- Placements: - Students get offers from all the leading companies from all over the country and even some extraordinary students crack in the international projects. There is job security and graduates from the institute receive high salaries from the very beginning.