JD Institute of Fashion Technology was established in 1988 in Mumbai. It has its presence all over the country with 36 learning centers situated in different cities and states. The Bangalore branch of JD Institute of Fashion Technology offers UG, PG, PG Diploma, Advanced Diploma, and Diploma programs.
- UG courses require a candidate to have passed Class 12th from a recognized board.
- Admission to the PG and PG Diploma programs is offered on the basis of a graduate degree from a recognized university.
- For the Advanced Diploma and Diploma programs, across all its specializations, a candidate can apply if he/ she has passed 12th standard.
- The selection in all the courses will be done on the basis of merit.
- Admission to various programs offered by the institution is merit-based.