N.I. College of Dental Science - [NICDS] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Thiruvananthapuram aims at making the students capable enough to manage and treat dental patients independently. It strives to achieve the same by providing education of the best possible quality to the students. For this purpose, they not only provide state of the art facilities to the students but also has well equipped dental laboratories, auditorium and library, well stocked with all the latest books along with an exhaustive collection of scientific journals pertaining to the field of dentistry and allied subjects. They make sure that any student graduating from their college is competent enough to provide the society with the best possible dental and oral healthcare.
Facts and Figures of Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Thiruvananthapuram
Dental Council of India
Seats per annum
Aralumoodu Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram
Why to Join Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Thiruvananthapuram?
- It is affiliated with the prestigious Kerala University and Kerala University of Health and Allied Science.
- It has a spacious infrastructure along with state of the art facilities in order to create a healthy and encouraging educational environment.
- The institution has a prestigious team of faculty who are very highly qualified and have been actively participated in various national and international conferences. They are not only educational guides to the students but also mentors who direct them towards fulfilling their ultimate aim of serving the humankind.
- They provide students with a well-stocked library that has various facilities such as journals, both national and international and a spacious seating along with a wholesome educational environment. They also provide e-journals to the students for a wider access.
- The hospital associated with this institution helps the students practically learn dentistry. This also provides the students with a better scope of gaining education for an independent practice of dentistry in the future.