Oxford Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore is a private institute. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Oxford Dental College and Hospital offers BDS, MDS programs along with a Diploma course at UG and PG levels.
- The application forms can be filled offline by downloading the same from the official website.
- For admission to BDS, the candidates must have passed Pre-university or 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Admission in 3-year Diploma course in Dental Surgery requires a passing certificate in PUC/ 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The selection of the candidates in these UG & Diploma programs is done on the basis of NEET score.
- The candidates seeking admission to MDS program must have passed a BDS degree or an equivalent from any recognized university.
- The selection of the candidates in MDS is based on the score of NEET-PG.
Oxford Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||The Oxford Dental College and Hospital|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the Entrance||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Entrance Exam Date||NEET UG - May 6, 2021
NEET PG - January 7, 2021