Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Faridabad was founded in the year 1989. It is an autonomous institute under the Department of Tourism, Govt. of Haryana. The institute is approved by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology and is affiliated to Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). It offers B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration and 1.5-year Diploma program in 2 different specializations. Students of the institute get placed in various reputed hotels or restaurants or catering establishments.
Institute of Hotel Management, Faridabad has begun applications for admission to the job-oriented 1.5 Year Diploma courses in Food Production and Food & Beverage Services. Apply here for IHM Admission 2021
IHM Faridabad Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1989 | Private|
|Affiliated to||IGNOU Delhi|
|Courses Offered||UG, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Top Recruiters||Café Coffee Day, Oberoi Group, Hilton, Radisson|
|Facilities Available||Food Production Lab, Model Guest Room, Hostels|
IHM Faridabad Courses
The Institute of Hotel Management, Faridabad offers B.Sc. and diploma courses. Here are the highlights of the courses:
Read more: IHM Faridabad Courses and Fees
IHM Faridabad Admissions
For B.Sc. admission, candidates should qualify in NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination. They need to register on the official website of the NCHMCT. Admission to the diploma program are done on the basis of merit
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of IHM, Faridabad
- Click on the Admission tab
- Download the application form by following the instructions. Take its printout.
- One can also visit the college for an application form. The cost is ₹ 500 in case of offline purchase.
- Fill the application form with all the details, and affix a recent passport size photo.
- Forward the application form to
Institute of Hotel Management,
Badkhal Lake Crossing, Faridabad – 121001.
Read more: IHM Faridabad Admission
IHM Faridabad Placements
The institute arranges industrial training or job training before the final placement is conducted. This helps the students to get an actual working environment and enhance practical skills. The students pursuing Degree program get placement in various reputed hotels or catering establishments or restaurants
Some of the recruiters are:
- Radisson, New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency, Chandigarh
- Radisson Blu, Faridabad
- ITC Welcome, Dwarka
- Taj Mahal, Delhi
- Taj Palace, New Delhi
- JW Marriott, Mumbai
- Marriott, Kochi
- The Imperial, New Delhi
- Eros, New Delhi
- Habitat World, New Delhi
- The Park, New Delhi
Read more: IHM Faridabad Placement
IHM Faridabad Facilities
- Hostel: Both girls and boys hostels are available within the campus for a comfortable and friendly stay. The hostel facilities are great including spacious rooms, cleaned toilets, water supply, electricity, drinking water & many more
- Library: Like every institute, there is a spacious library with a huge collection of relevant books and e-materials for the help of students. There are books on various subjects to cater to the requirements of readers
- Canteen: The institute has a good canteen inside the campus with adequate sitting arrangements. The canteen offers good quality food items to the staff and students.
- Other Facilities:
- Food Production Lab
- Training Restaurant
- Bakery and Confectionery Lab
- Model Front Office
- Model Guest Room
Read more: IHM Faridabad Hostel
IHM Faridabad FAQs
Ques. Is NCHMCT JEE necessary for IHM Faridabad admission?
Ques. Does IHM Faridabad provide any industrial training to its Students?
Ques. Are there any age criteria for admission to B.Sc. and Diploma Courses at IHM Faridabad?
Ques. Does IHM Faridabad provide any scholarships?
Ques. What is the scenario of placements in IHM Faridabad?