NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Result
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form will be release from December 24, 2018. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses. A total of 8,124 seats will be allotted across the NCHM JEE 2019 participating institutes on merit basis.
|NCHMCT JEE Eligibility||NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern||NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form|
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on April 28, 2019.
- The Application fee is INR 800 (GEN or OBC) & INR 400 (SC/ST/PD).
- Must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Check NCHMCT JEE Eligibility
- Candidates appearing for final exam and awaiting final result are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from April 20, 2019 onwards.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- NCHMCT will declare Result of NCHM JEE 2019 on May 21, 2019.
- NCHM JEE 2019 Cut off will be decided on the basis of minimum qualifying marks criteria and rank obtained by the test-takers.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Highlights
The table below gives a brief insight on NCHMCT JEE 2019. The exam is conducted for hotel management courses.
|Date of Exam||April 28, 2019|
|Conducting Body||NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Exam Cities||33|
|Duration of Exam||03 hrs|
|Participating Institutes||58 centrally funded, state-funded and private institutes|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Dates
Students can check here the NCHMCT JEE official exam date:
|Online Application Form starts from||December 24, 2017||NCHMCT JEE Application ends on April 16, 2019|
|Availability of NCHMCT Admit Card||April 20, 2019 onwards||Download Admit Card from nchm.nic.in|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Date||April 28, 2019||Exam duration will be 3 hours.|
|Result Declaration||May 21, 2019||Check NCHMCT JEE Result online at nchm.nic.in|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling||May 25, 2019 to June 04, 2019||Admission will be provided on the All India Rank (AIR)|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility
Before fill the application form, candidates will have to check if they clear the eligibility criteria. All applicants must have submitted their physical fitness certificate approved by a registered medical practitioner in the specified format as mentioned in the official website.
The common eligibility criteria for all courses are:
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with English as compulsory subject. Clearing English subject is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for final exam and awaiting final result are also eligible to apply for the exam (provided they submit their proof of qualifying 10+2 standard exam along with other eligibility conditions at the time of admission or counselling).
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination accepted by NCVT and SCVT of the state applicant belongs to.
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years as on 1st August 2019
- The higher age limit for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Applicant should fulfill the minimum age criteria set by the exam conducting body.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form
Students can check here the details of online application form of NCHMCT JEE 2019:
- NCHMCT JEE Application Form has been released in online mode.
- The online application form has been released from December 24, 2017 to April 16, 2019.
- Students should fill all the details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph (online mode).
- Candidates should take a print copy of the complete filled-in application form for future use.
- There is no option for sending of the off-line/hard copy of application form.
- The Application fee is INR 800 (GEN or OBC) & INR 400 (SC/ST/PD).
- Students can pay the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card.
NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card
The admit cards are available online on the official website. NCHMCT JEE 2019 admit card is available from April 20, 2019 onwards to download. NCHMCT Admit card are not be delivered to candidate via courier or post services. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card.
You shall also bring one photo ID proof:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card or any other govt. ID and
- Notarized Affidavit with photo in which the photo of applicant is attached and clearly visible.
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for NCHMCT JEE 2019 without showing correct and suitable photo identification.
Candidates are advised to download two copies of NCHMCT Admit Card 2019 because one has to be self-attested and deposited to the invigilator for his/her signature & which will be preserved and which will be required during counselling procedure and the another one have to be carried along on the date of the examination.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Locate the “Admit card” tab.
- Click on the tab
- The admit card will get opened in a separate screen and can be downloaded from here.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Centers
A total 33 exam centers have been finalized for the entrance test. The university however takes no request for change of exam centers.
NCHM JEE 2019 Test Centre
NCHM JEE 2019 Test Centre
NCHM JEE 2019 Test Centre
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to appear for exam must be aware of NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern that is followed for the examination before the commencement of preparation for it.
NCHMCT JEE will be a 3 hour offline based exam. It will contain 200 questions from 3 topics namely Physics, chemistry, English and Mathematics.
- One mark is awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 or ¼ will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- 5 subjects that are included in entrance exam are Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector
- The questions will be however MCQ type or objective. You have to choose one option from a given choice of 4 options.
- There will be 200 questions in total.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Duration of Exam||3 hrs.|
|Sections in Paper||5, Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of NCHMCT JEE 2019 will cover various subjects such as Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector.
The list of important topics is as follows
|Reasoning||Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Alphabet Test, Arithmetical, Reasoning, Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Data Sufficiency, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Direction and distance Sense Test, Inserting the Missing Character, Time sequence test, Analytical reasoning, Cause and effect, Input and output arrangements, Seating arrangements, Coded inequalities, Decision making, Logical Sequence of Words, Logical Venn Diagrams, Puzzle Test, Series Test, Syllogism, Analogies/Decision-making, Coding/Decoding, Assertion and reason Statement and course of action, Non- verbal reasoning will include sense test, odd figures, analogy.|
|Quantitative||Averages, Boats & Streams, Clocks, Decimal & Fractions, HCF & LCM, Line Graphs, Logarithms, Mensuration, Mixtures & Allegations, Time, Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Data Interpretation and sufficiency (will include Pie charts, Data table, Bar Graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study etc.), Unitary Method, Problem based on numbers, Ration and Proportion, Partnership, Simple Interest Compound interest|
|English||Articles, Cloze Test, Comprehension, Para Jumble, Close test/ passages, Synonyms/Antonyms, Choosing the appropriate word, Spelling check Idioms & Phrases, Re-arrangement of a Sentence|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Knowledge about current affairs|
NCHMCT 2019 Preparation Books
Aspirants of NCHMCT will have to prepare for the exam well before time. Few preparation books are as follows:
|Name of book||Author|
|Study Package Hotel Management & Hospitality Administration Entrance Exam||Arihant|
|Hotel Management - JEE Entrance Exam||Cosmos Bookhive|
|NCHMCT-JEE: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (Previous Years Papers)||RPH Editorial Board|
|Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide: Entrance Examination (Popular Master Guide)||RPH Editorial Board|
|General Knowledge||Manohar Pandey|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Result
NCHMCT JEE 2019 result is declared by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) on the official website of the exam on May 21, 2019 . Aspirants can check their result for NCHMCT JEE 2019 by filling their application number, roll number and date of birth on the official website of NCHMCT JEE exam. Candidates need to note that the date of birth mentioned by them on the website to check their result should be in date-month-year format.
Steps to View NCHMCT JEE 2019 result
Step 1: Visit official website of NCHMCT JEE exam
Step 2: Click on “NCHMCT JEE 2019 Result” tab
Step 3: Enter application number, roll number and date of birth
Step 4: View result for NCHMCT JEE exam
Step 5: Download and print NCHMCT JEE scorecard
Cut off for NCHMCT JEE
NCHMCT JEE is a hotel management entrance exam that is conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Basis NCHMCT JEE scores, aspirants are offered admission at 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 19 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 1 Public Sector Undertaking, 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management and 9 Food Craft Institutes that are affiliated to NCHMCT.
In NCHMCT JEE exam, aspirants are offered admission to fill the below mentioned seats:
Types of Seats
All Open Candidates
All Open (PwD) Candidates
All SC Candidates
All SC (PwD) Candidates
All ST Candidates
All ST (PwD) Candidates
All OBC Candidates
All OBC (PwD) Candidates
All KM Candidates
NCHMCT JEE cut offs are prepared basis minimum qualifying marks as well as rank obtained by an aspirant in JEE. The opening and closing ranks for NCHMCT JEE are released for individual colleges accepting scores of the hotel management entrance exam for all the above mentioned types of seats.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Reservation
All the candidates applying for NCHMCT JEE 2019 are required to mention their respective categories in the Application Form. The candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC, PD or KM category are provided with reservation of seats during admission procedure. The reservation policy followed by NCHMCT JEE 2019 is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are provided with reserved seats of 15% and 7.5% respectively in various State and Central Institutions of Hotel Management. Such candidates must produce certificates issued by concerned authority to confirm the claim.
- Candidates who belong to Non-Creamy layer of OBC are given reservation of 27% seats. If seats in this category remain vacant, these will be filled by general category
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College