NCHMCT JEE 2021 will be conducted in the Last week of April 2021 for admission into Hospitality and hotel management courses for the session 2021-22. NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application forms will be released in the first week of January 2021. Interested candidates can register by paying an application fee of Rs 900 for the open category once the registration process starts.
NTA Conducts NCHMCT JEE 2021 for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) across the Country. Candidates must have passed class 12 with English as a compulsory subject by September 30, 2020 to satisfy NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility
The exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. 4 marks is awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Check NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Highlights
The table below gives a brief insight on NCHMCT JEE exam. The exam is conducted for hotel management courses.
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Exam Cities||49|
|Duration of Exam||3 hrs|
|Participating Institutes||63 central, state, Public and private institutes|
|Online Application Form started on||January 1, 2021|
|Last date of Form filling||March 20, 2021|
|Availability of NCHMCT Admit Card||15 days prior to the exam date|
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date||Last week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling Final Allotment||To be announced|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Reservation
All the candidates applying for NCHMCT JEE 2021 are required to mention their respective categories in the Application Form. The candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC, PD or KM category are provided with reservation of seats during admission procedure. The reservation policy followed by NCHMCT JEE 2021 is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are provided with reserved seats of 15% and 7.5% respectively in various State and Central Institutions of Hotel Management. Such candidates must produce certificates issued by concerned authority to confirm the claim.
- Candidates who belong to Non-Creamy layer of OBC are given reservation of 27% seats. If seats in this category remain vacant, these will be filled by general category
Before filling the application form, candidates will have to check if they clear the eligibility criteria. All applicants must have submitted their physical fitness certificate approved by a registered medical practitioner in the specified format as mentioned in the official website.
The common eligibility criteria for all courses are:
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with English as compulsory subject. Clearing English subject is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for final exam and awaiting final result are also eligible to apply for the exam (provided they submit their proof of qualifying 10+2 standard exam along with other eligibility conditions at the time of admission or counselling).
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination accepted by NCVT and SCVT of the state applicant belongs to.
- The upper age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years as on 1st August 2021.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Applicant should fulfill the minimum age criteria set by the exam conducting body.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form is available from first week of January 2021 in online mode. Students can check here the details of online application form of NCHMCT JEE 2021:
- Candidates are required to fill all the details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph (online mode).
There is no option for sending of the off-line/hard copy of application form. Therefore, candidates are advised to take a print copy of the complete filled-in application form for future use.
|UR and OBC||900|
Note: Students can pay the fee through online mode only using Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Paytm and netbanking.
NCHMCT 2021 Admit Card
The admit cards will be available online on the official website. NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card was available 15 days before the exam. NCHMCT Admit card will not be delivered to candidates via courier or post services. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card.
You shall also bring one photo ID proof:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card or any other govt. ID and
- Notarized Affidavit with photo in which the photo of applicant is attached and clearly visible.
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for NCHMCT JEE 2021 without showing correct and suitable photo identification.
Candidates are advised to download two copies of NCHMCT Admit Card 2021 because one has to be self-attested and deposited to the invigilator for his/her signature & which will be preserved and which will be required during counselling procedure and the another one have to be carried along on the date of the examination.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Locate the “Admit card” tab.
- Click on the tab
- The admit card will get opened in a separate screen and can be downloaded from there.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Centers
A total 33 exam centers have been finalized for the entrance test. The university however takes no request for change of exam centers.
|S.R No||STATE||CITY||CITY CODE|
|18||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||JK01|
|19||JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR(J&K)||JK02|
|43||UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/GREATER NOIDA||UP02|
Candidates who wish to appear for exam must be aware of NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Pattern that is followed for the examination before the commencement of preparation for it.
NCHMCT JEE will be a 3 hour online exam. It will contain 200 questions.
- 4 mark is awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- 5 subjects that are included in entrance exam are Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector
- The questions will be objective based. You have to choose one option from a given choice of 4 options.
- There will be 200 questions in total.
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Duration of Exam||3 hrs.|
|Sections in Paper||5, Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector|
The syllabus of NCHMCT JEE 2021 will cover various subjects such as Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector.
The list of important topics is as follows
|Reasoning||Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Alphabet Test, Arithmetical, Reasoning, Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Data Sufficiency, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Direction and distance Sense Test, Inserting the Missing Character, Time sequence test, Analytical reasoning, Cause and effect, Input and output arrangements, Seating arrangements, Coded inequalities, Decision making, Logical Sequence of Words, Logical Venn Diagrams, Puzzle Test, Series Test, Syllogism, Analogies/Decision-making, Coding/Decoding, Assertion and reason Statement and course of action, Non-verbal reasoning will include sense test, odd figures, analogy.|
|Quantitative||Averages, Boats & Streams, Clocks, Decimal & Fractions, HCF & LCM, Line Graphs, Logarithms, Mensuration, Mixtures & Allegations, Time, Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Data Interpretation and sufficiency (will include Pie charts, Data table, Bar Graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study etc.), Unitary Method, Problem based on numbers, Ration and Proportion, Partnership, Simple Interest Compound interest|
|English||Articles, Cloze Test, Comprehension, Para Jumble, Close test/ passages, Synonyms/Antonyms, Choosing the appropriate word, Spelling check Idioms & Phrases, Re-arrangement of a Sentence|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Knowledge about current affairs|
Aspirants of NCHMCT will have to prepare for the exam well before time. Few preparation books are as follows:
|Name of book||Author|
|Study Package Hotel Management & Hospitality Administration Entrance Exam||Arihant|
|Hotel Management – JEE Entrance Exam||Cosmos Bookhive|
|NCHMCT – JEE: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (Previous Years Papers)||RPH Editorial Board|
|Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide: Entrance Examination (Popular Master Guide)||RPH Editorial Board|
|General Knowledge||Manohar Pandey|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result
NCHMCT JEE 2021 result will be declared by NTA on the official website of the exam once the exam is completed successfully. Aspirants will be able to check their result for NCHMCT JEE 2021 by filling their application number, roll number and date of birth on the official website of NCHMCT JEE exam. Candidates need to note that the date of birth mentioned by them on the website to check their result should be in date-month-year format.
Steps to View NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result
Step 1: Visit official website of NCHMCT JEE exam
Step 2: Click on “NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result” tab
Step 3: Enter application number, roll number and date of birth
Step 4: View result for NCHMCT JEE exam
Step 5: Download and print NCHMCT JEE scorecard
NCHMCT JEE is a hotel management entrance exam that is conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Basis NCHMCT JEE scores, admission at 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 19 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 1 Public Sector Undertaking, 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management and 9 Food Craft Institutes that are affiliated to NCHMCT will be offered to the candidates.
In NCHMCT JEE exam, aspirants are offered admission to fill the below mentioned seats:
|Types of Seats||Eligible Candidates|
|Open||All Open Candidates|
|Open (PwD)||All Open (PwD) Candidates|
|SC||All SC Candidates|
|SC (PwD)||All SC (PwD) Candidates|
|ST||All ST Candidates|
|ST (PwD)||All ST (PwD) Candidates|
|OBC||All OBC Candidates|
|OBC (PwD)||All OBC (PwD) Candidates|
|KM||All KM Candidates|
NCHMCT JEE Cut Offs will be prepared on the basis of minimum qualifying marks as well as rank obtained by an aspirant in JEE. The opening and closing ranks for NCHMCT JEE will be released for individual colleges accepting scores of the hotel management entrance exam for all the above mentioned types of seats.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.