Munnar Catering College, Trivandrum, Kerala was established as a joint Venture between Indira Gandhi National Open University and Thachankary Foundation to lay the grounds for enhancement of Skills, knowledge, attitude and awareness among the students about the diversified areas of the Hospitality sector and the scope for earning a life offered by the same sector.
The sole motive of the institution has been to motivate the students to take up hospitality sector as their work area. The institution excels in designing the syllabus and curriculum for educational programs and promotes the same through on job training sessions. The institute offers Diploma, B.Sc. and an integrated course in various streams of Management Studies.
Munnar Catering College Highlights
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
Sports and cultural events
Online and Offline
How to Reach (Nearest Airport)
15 Km from Kochi Airport
How to Reach (Nearest Railway Station)
12 Km from Ernakulam Railway Station
Munnar Catering College Courses Offered
Munnar Catering College offers Diploma, B.Sc. and an integrated course in various streams of Management Studies. The duration of each program is different. The institute offers MBA program in nine different specializations. Click on the link below for complete information.
Check Munnar Catering College Fee Structure
Munnar Catering College Admission
- The application process for the college is carried out in both online and offline mode.
- For Diploma & Integrated courses, candidates must have passed 10th standard and 10+2 respectively from any recognized board.
- The Selection in Diploma and Integrated courses is based on merit.
- Admission in B.Sc. courses requires the candidates to qualify for NCHMCT JEE 2017.
- Selection in MBA is based on the score of CAT and personal interview.
- Applicants who will successfully qualify all the rounds of selection process will be considered for admission.
Read More Munnar Catering College Admission Process
Why Join Munnar Catering College?
- Practical Knowledge: Along with designed curriculum to provide for knowledge about hospitality industry, students are given opportunities to convert their knowledge into skills through training sessions with reputed organizations from hospitality sector.
- Placements: The College conducts on-campus placement drives and internship sessions to ensure students are well versed with the practical aspect of knowledge gained by them. Students are placed with organizations such as Le Meridian, Oberoi, and Westin etc.