MES Mampad College, Kerala (DGMMESMC) in Malappuram is a Pioneer College is the field of education. The college is managed by Eranad Educational Association. The objective of the institution is to up-lift the educational level of the people irrespective of caste, creed and social barriers. The education at the college is a holistic process and goes beyond the traditional classrooms and the courses are both traditional and innovative and are provided in the right ambience.
The college with eleven programs at the undergraduate level, seven at the postgraduate level, is the biggest aided arts and Science College in Malappuram District. They constantly explore the tremendous possibilities, always and in all ways.
Facts and figures
C.N Ahamed Moulavi
University of Calicut
40413 books, and
128 journals and periodicals
Total On-Campus strength
Why to Join MES Mampad College:-
- Organises Total improvement program- The College organises skill development programme designed by the IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) to provide proper guidance and counseling to enable students in planning their career.
- Scholarship opportunities- Several scholarships are distributed by the College on the basis of merit of the students and annual income of their parents.
- Pathways programme- MES Mampad College is the second from the state of Kerala, which got assistance for the Pathways Programme of the Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA). The programme’s objective is to help the less privileged students from Dalits like SC/ST, Muslims and other economically and educationally backward communities. Under this programme 100 deserving students are selected and they are given systematic and structured coaching.
- Career oriented Add-on course- The College is offers nine UGC aided Add-on courses. No other institution affiliated to the University of Calicut is offering such large number of courses in this scheme.
- Collaboration with National level academic institutions- The College organise academic programmes in association with reputed institutes and Universities.
- Seminars/ Workshops- The College conducts several national seminars/ workshops and two state level programmes to help students interact with corporate people