MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Forms will be tentatively released in March 2021. Registration window will remain open until April 2021. MAH BHMCT CET 2021 will be conducted by CET Cell Mumbai in the month of May 2021. The process to fill MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form includes the following steps:
- Filling of application form
- Uploading images
- Remitting the application fee
- Submitting the application form.
MAH BHMCT CET is conducted once a year by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. It is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Hostel management and catering courses in various government, government-aided and unaided institutes.
MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions|
|Courses offered||Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.HMCT)|
|Application Fee||INR 800 for General/ candidates outside Maharashtra INR 600 for Reserved category candidates|
MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Dates
Given below are the important dates for MAH BHMCT CET:
|Online application process begins from||First week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||April 2021|
|Date of Examination||May 2021|
Know About MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Admit Card
MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Given below is the eligibility criteria for the reference of prospective candidates:
- Candidates should be an Indian National
- Candidates should have passed HSC or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have scored 45% marks in aggregate in HSC or equivalent
- Reserved category candidates need to score 40% marks in aggregate to become eligible for HSC
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible for CET.
How to fill MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must not post the hard copy of the application form to the examination office center. The application process includes registration, filling details in the application form, uploading images and payment of application fees. After completing all the steps candidates can successfully submit the application form.
- Registration Process
Candidates simply have to register themselves on the official website. They have to provide their valid email ID. The registration ID and Password collected after the completion of the registration process are used for logging into the candidate’s portal. Follow the steps to complete the registration process:
- Visit the official website i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Apply Now’
- Fill the required personal information like Name of the candidate, Parent's or Guardian Name, Permanent Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Provide the required valid email ID and password
- Click on the registration button and confirm the details
- Filling MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates should fill all the required information carefully. The details filled in application form once cannot be changed after the final submission and fee payment. Candidates have to fill some basic, educational and communicational information in the application form.
- Uploading photograph and signature (in defined format and size)
- The image should be in .jpg
- Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph
- Pay the application fee of requisite amount
The submission of Application Form can only be completed after the successful fee payment. Candidates can pay the online application fee by various options as per candidate’s choice. The fee once paid will not be refunded. Without the payment of Application fee, the form will not be submitted.
General category candidates and the candidates belonging outside Maharashtra have to make payment of INR 800. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and Persons with Disability have to make payment of INR 600.
|Category||General||OBC/SC/ST/PwD||Candidates not belonging to Maharashtra|
|Fees||INR 800||INR 600||INR 800|
Candidates can make payment through online mode only by methods given below:
- Internet Payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro)
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Once done, applicants must sign the declaration of confirmation and submit the completely filled MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form. Note that the details, once entered, cannot be rectified or edited after the successful submission of the application form.
Details to be filled in MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Application Form
Given below are some of the information candidates have to fill in the application form. Candidates have to fill basic, personal, communicational and educational details in the application form.
- Disability Information
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name, etc.
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address with Pin code and State
- Details of the exam last appeared (subject, type of degree, marks obtained and year of passing)
Retrieving MAH BHMCT CET 2021 Registration Number and Password
The candidates who forget their login credentials can reset them by visiting the official website. Given below are the steps to follow to reset the password:
- Visit the official website
- Go to the candidate login page
- Click on ‘Forget Password’
- Password regeneration page will appear
- Reset password by using OTP method or answering Security questions
- Enter the details and click on submit
- Reset your password and login with new password.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.