Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 admission process is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Applicants don’t need to take any entrance examination for admission to polytechnic courses. Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 admission will be done on the basis of high school merit list. Check Rajasthan Polytechnic Participating Colleges
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Application Process will begin tentatively in the 2nd week of June, 2021 and will last until the 3rd week of July 2021. Aspirants can see the updated notifications as also download the information brochure from the official website dteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for the Polytechnic programs in Rajasthan for the academic year 2021-2022 is given below. The important dates regarding admissions will be updated from time to time and will also be available on the official website of the organizing body.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Registration and Online Application begins||2nd week of June|
|Last date of Online Application||3rd week of July|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list||3rd week of July|
|Uploading of documents related to correction in provisional merit list||3rd week of July|
|Releasing of final merit list||4th week of July|
|Manual Counselling||4th week of July|
|Seat allotment – Round 1||Last week of July|
|Document verification and Payment of processing fee of Rs 1000||Last week of July|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of August|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set up by the Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Students must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. The various criteria are as stated below:
|Nationality||Candidates must be citizens of India|
|Age||Applicants must be at least 15 years or older for getting admission to any polytechnic course. The conducting body has not prescribed an upper age limit.|
|Educational Qualification||Students must have completed their class 10 or its equivalent education from any recognized board. Candidates must have Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects and should secure a minimum aggregate of 35% marks to be eligible for polytechnic courses.|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Application forms will be available online tentatively from the second week of June, 2021. Aspirants can log on to the website www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in . The online application form can be filled up using these easy steps:
- Log on to the official website and click on ‘New User’. Fill in the necessary details to generate a SSO Login ID and Password. Note it down.
- Login using the generated credentials and select the appropriate polytechnic course.
- Aspirants will be redirected to a registration page. Enter personal details (name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, etc.), and contact details (mobile number, email ID). Click ‘Register for Online Application’ after filling up this page.
- Upon registering, a unique ID will be generated which will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number. Save this ID for future reference.
- Next, students will be required to pay the application fee. They can pay fees via both offline and online mode. Candidates must choose the suitable method for paying fees and save the receipt of transaction as proof of payment.
- After application fees are paid, individuals will have to fill up details regarding their academic qualifications, address and bank information.
- Aspirants must then upload necessary documents and submit the form after carefully verifying the details.
- They must take a print out of the confirmation page generated for future reference.
Candidates must note that they can register for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 via offline mode also. They can visit their nearest E-Mitra Kiosk center for registration and payment of fees. The completed application form along with photocopies of necessary documents is to be submitted to the Government Polytechnic College, Ajmer either in person or through Post/ Courier.
The form sent by mail must be sent by registered post/ speed post or courier. An application form that is incomplete or an application form which is not accompanied by necessary documents will not be considered.
Uploading of Documents
Candidates must upload scanned copies of certain documents and certificates as proof of details during Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 registration. The necessary documents are-
- Recent passport-sized photograph and signature of applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Mark sheet of secondary exam.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Application Fee
Payment of fees is an important step in completing Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Application process. An application form submitted without the payment of the entrance fees will be considered incomplete and will not be processed.
The application fee for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 is INR 300 for the applicants of all categories and is non-refundable. Fees can be rendered via both online and offline mode.
Candidates can pay the fees online through Debit card. They must refer to the guidelines, terms and conditions for online payment as given on the web page. Fees can be paid via cash at any E-Mitra center.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
The conducting body will release a provisional Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Merit List on the official website. It will contain names of aspirants short-listed for the further admission process in order of ranks secured by them.
Rajasthan Polytechnic merit list will be made on the basis of the marks secured by applicants in the qualifying examination. On the basis of the merit list, applicants will get admission according to their ranks and their choice of institute.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Reservation
The seats in the participating institutes of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 will be filled based on merit and there will also be caste based reservation. Certain numbers of seats for defense personnel and as also women applicants will be reserved. The reservation of seats as per category are given below-
|Category||Reservation in Percentage (%)|
|Female of all category||25 (out of which 50% is for widows and divorcee )|
|Wards of Ex- Servicemen||5|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
After declaration of the merit list, short-listed candidates must appear for the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling. The Counselling process will be conducted by DTE, Rajasthan. It will be a centralized process starting from the 4th week of July, 2021.
Individuals will be called for Counselling as per their rank in the merit list and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seats in the particular college and course. The schedule for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling will be uploaded on the official website.
Hence, applicants are advised to regularly visit the website for the details about the process. Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling process will take place in the following way:
- The Counselling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the designated centers.
- They will exercise their choice of program according to availability of seats in order of merit.
- Candidates will be offered seats based on merit as well as course and college preferred.
- Aspirants will be required to carry certain certificates and documents which will be verified by the supervisor’s present at the Counselling center.
- They will have to pay a non-refundable admission fee of INR 4000 irrespective of their category.
- If the aspirant wishes to accept the seat offered, they must go to the college allotted to them and complete the admission formalities and pay the requisite fees within a stipulated period of time.
- If an individual does not get their first preference then they will be allotted a provisional seat. The provisional seat or any available seat will be confirmed only in the second Counselling round.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Document verification is an important element of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling. The documents required for Counselling are-
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from institute last attended
- Character Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category Certificate
- PwD certificate
- Residence certificate
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 FAQs
Ques. Is there any separate Rajasthan Polytechnic exam conducted for admissions?
Ans. No. Rajasthan Polytechnic counselling is based on pre prepared merit lists.
Ques. Can I apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic if I am going to complete my 10th standard exam in 2021?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible to apply as long as you get your results before Rajasthan Polytechnic counselling.
Ques. How can I make corrections in my Rajasthan Polytechnic application form?
Ans. Rajasthan Polytechnic application form corrections can be done by logging in to the official website.
Ques. Is it necessary to have a Rajasthan state domicile certificate to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021?
Ans. Yes. A Rajasthan domicile certificate is necessary for candidates who have completed their class 10th exam from outside Rajasthan.
Ques. How do I access the Rajasthan Polytechnic provisional merit list?
Ans. After completion of the Rajasthan Polytechnic application process, the official authority will release the provisional merit list on their online portal.
Ques. What is the maximum age limit for Rajasthan Polytechnic?
Ans. There is no maximum age limit to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic.
Ques. Is it necessary to have a category certificate to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021?
Ans. Yes, a category certificate is mandatory to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.