Table of Contents
UKSEE 2020 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state level exam which offers various courses such as B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), M.C.A, and lateral entry to II year MCA & B.Tech in different private, self-financed and government colleges of Uttarakhand. For candidates appearing in UKSEE, there are different eligibility criteria for different courses. USKEE 2020 is tentattively scheduled from May 05, 2020 in offline mode only.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of USKEE.
- USKEE Application Form will be available on the official website from April 15, 2020 (tentative).
- Applicants of USKEE can pay their fees via credit/debit card, net banking or NEFT.
- After filling the application forms candidates are required to download their admit cards which will be sent to them online after a week or so.
- Once the USKEE results are announced, examination authority will create a merit list on the basis of which it will conduct the counselling.
|UKSEE Eligibility||UKSEE Exam Center||UKSEE Eaxm Pattern|
UKSEE 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Number of papers||9|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type Questions|
|Exam duration||Paper 1 + Paper 2/Paper 3: 2hours Paper 4 – Paper 9: 2hours each|
|Courses||B.Pharm, BHMCT, M.C.A, and lateral entry to II year MCA & B.Tech|
UKSEE 2020 Exam Date
Candidates can check out the tentative schedule for UKSEE 2020. Application forms for UKSEE will be available in May, 2020. Other important dates are listed below:
|Application Form||April 15, 2020|
|Last Date for submission of application forms||April 30, 2020|
|Dispatch of Admit Card||May 06, 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 10 to 11, 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 30, 2020|
|Counselling Starts||Third week of June 2020|
USKEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for different courses are different, refer to the table given below for the same.
|B. Pharma||Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Chemistry along with one of the subject (Mathematics, Biology, Technical Vocational, Biotechnology).|
|BHMCT||Passed Class 12th or equivalent with at least 50% Marks.|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy of 2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Passed BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with Maths as core subjects at 10+2 level.|
|B.Tech (lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma from an AICTE approved institution in appropriate branch of engineering/ technology with minimum 45% Marks (40% in case of reserved category). OR|
Passed B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% Marks and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject (40% in case of reserved category).
|MCA||Passed Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at intermediate level or at graduate level & obtained minimum 60% marks.|
UKSEE Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to read the information written in the brochure completely before proceeding to the application form:
- Candidates will have to fill the application form and fee through online mode only.
- Candidates eligible for their desired courses can submit the application form from 1st week of May to 3rd week of May, 2020.
- Candidates are being informed to submit the application form and fee before the lapse of deadline or else the applications will not be considered and termed as rejected.
- Candidates who are likely to appear in more than one course, have to submit the separate application form for their respective courses.
- Candidates will have to upload their recent passport size photographs (35mm×45mm) in the given space.
- Candidates are requested to take the printout of duly filled form and keep it safely with them. Read MoreUSKEE Application Form
USKEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates are requested to fill the application form properly as it cannot be edited once it is submitted, after submitting the form candidates will have to pay the application fee online. Application fee will be different for different categories and the same is given below.
- INR1000 will be paid by general candidate for the application form.
- INR 500 will be paid by SC/ST candidate for the application form.
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates after filling the application fee properly will have to wait for a week or so to download their USKEE admit card. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the official site and they are requested to keep their admit cards safely with them. Since entry without admit card will be prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates can download their admit cards online from the fourth week of May 2020.
- Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates address.
- Candidates are requested to preserve the admit cards till the admission process is over since there can be a need of admit card in the selection procedure.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
UKSEE 2020 exam pattern which will be followed during the exam will be containing MCQ and will be pen paper based. Questions, duration and marks will be different according to the different courses that will be opted by the candidates.
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen paper based.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be given.
- Marking Scheme: Different marks will be given for different papers accordingly.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||2 ½ hours||100|
|2||Maths||50 MCQ||1 ½ hours||50|
|3||Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||1 ½ hours||50|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMTC)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||2 ½ hours||100|
|6||Aptitude Test for Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|8||Aptitude Test for BSc Graduate (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|9||Aptitude Test for MCA (Lateral Entry) for BCA/B.SC. CS/IT Students||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
USKEE 2020 Results
Candidates are being informed that UKSEE 2020 result will be declared online on the official site from where they can check out their results.
- Results will be announced online on the official site of USKEE in the first week of June 2020.
- First the score of the candidates will be announced and after that merit list will be released which will contain the names of the candidates who have scored more than the cutoff list.
UKSEE 2020 Merit List
UKSEE 2020 Merit List will be announced online right after the announcement of the results of the candidates who have appeared for the exam.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of UTU i.e. uktech.ac.in
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the UKSEE 2020 entrance exam.
- It is necessary for the candidates to qualify the exam to have their name in merit list.
- Candidates who will meet the cutoff criteria will be shown in the merit list and will be eligible for the admission further.
UKSEE 2020 Cutoff
UKSEE 2020 Cutoff will be decided by the examination authority of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
- The cutoff is set to choose the deserving candidate out from the big competition for the admission in affiliated colleges of UTU.
- Candidates who are able to secure the cutoff marks will be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who fail to secure the minimum cutoff get rejected.
- Cutoff marks for different categories such as general and sc/st are released.
- The cutoff will be available according to the different colleges and courses.
- Cutoff will be published online on the official site of UTU i.e. uktech.ac.in
- There are some factors which effect the cutoff list, few of them are difficulty level of exam, number of seats, number of candidates who have given the exam.
USKEE 2020 Counselling
The decisions taken by the examination authority for admissions of students for various government and private colleges will be considered as final result. Candidates will be getting available state and state quota seats on the merit cum choice basis.
- Counselling will begin right after the declaration of the merit list.
- In the Counselling seats will be allocated on the basis of merit secured by the candidates who have given the exam.
- Counselling will begin in the third week of June 2020 tentatively.
- Candidates who will be selected for counselling will have to submit ₹1000 in the form of DD in favor of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun at the time of counselling.
- Lateral entry seats will be filled by Uttarakhand candidates only.
List of Documents Required During Counselling
Below written is the list of documents that candidates have to carry along with them during the Counselling procedure .
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets & Passing Certificates
- ID Proof
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2020 Score Card
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College