Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a common entrance test for admission in different undergrade and postgraduate courses offered by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Through this test, admission into first year B.Pharm, BHMCT, MCA program and lateral entry in second year of B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA is given.
- University will release UKSEE 2018 admit card/admission ticket for the enlisted applicants tentatively in the first week of June 2018.
- Just those applicants who have successfully completed their online application form and paid the application fee will be qualified to download the admit card of UKSEE 2018.
- The admit card will include Candidate's Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date.
- Applicants without the admit card won't be permitted to appear for the test.
- University will upload the admit card on the official university website after successful completion of their application process
Candidates can check the tentative dates for downloading UKSEE 2018 Admit card:
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2018|
Check UKSEE 2018
How to Download UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download UKSEE 2018 Admit Card from the official website of the university based on their courses. Candidates can also receive their admit card by post or they can download it online.
Steps to Download UKSEE 2018 Admit Card:-
- Go to http://uktech.ac.in/
- Click on login and select the course name
- Enter your login details E-mail ID and password
- Select admit card from the menu
- Enter UKSEE 2018 Application form number and date of birth
- Then click on submit option
- Print the Admit Card
Details on UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
Following details are mentioned on the UKSEE 2018. Candidates can check out all the details properly on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Application form number
- Test center
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Course name
Discrepancy in Admit Card UKSEE 2018
In case the applicants find any issue in downloading the UKSEE 2018 admit card online through the site, he/she should contact the Institute's authority for the resolution of the issue. The applicant should follow the given instruction:
- Write an application to the Controller of Examination (operations), Uttarakhand Technical University Sudhowala, Premnagar, Dehradun – 248 007, Uttarakhand, India.
- The application should highlight the primary issue in downloading the admit card
UKSEE 2018 Exam Centers
The admission test will be held at various centers listed below, The Coordination Center Committee UKSEE 2018 has the right to allot or cancel any center. Coordination Committee will make every possible effort to allocate centers to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the candidates However, guarantee cannot be given in this connection and the decision of the Co-ordination Committee, UKSEE-2018 shall be final.
|1||Dehradun||Online/Offline||10-15th May 2018|
|2||Haldwani||Online/Offline||10-15th May 2018|
|3||Roorkee||Online/Offline||10-15th May 2018|
|4||Dawarahat||Online/Offline||12-18th May 2018|
|5||Srinagar||Online/Offline||12-18th May 2018|
|6||Pithoragarh||Offline||12-18th May 2018|
|7||New Tehri||Offline||12-18th May 2018|
|8||Gopeshwar||Offline||12-18th May 2018|
Note: If there are less than 20 students at any center (online), then the center will be considered as offline. The detail of online / offline mode of examination will be mentioned in admit card
Documents required with Admit Card/ Hall ticket
Candidates are required to bring admit card along with the following documents at the exam center for their verifications.
- Voter card
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth certificate
- Pan card
- Copy of Admit card
Examination Day Instructions UKSEE 2018
The candidates are requested to follow below mentioned instructions on the day of the examination:
- Applicants are required to bring the two printouts of the admit card at the day of examination.
- Applicants need to attach the passport size photo on both the duplicates of admit cards of UKSEE 2018. It should be noted that the photo to be utilized on the admit card should to be same as to which was uploaded at the time of online form filling.
- One copy of the admit card should be given over to the concern examiner for the University records though as other copy should be held by the candidate for getting it signed by the examiner.
- In the event of any disparity found in the data, the candidate would not be permitted to sit for the exam.
- Candidate must carry a legitimate and unique and substantial Photo Identity similar to the information- name, parentage and different points of interest as given in the UKSEE 2018 application form.
- Use of any electronic device inside the examination center is strictly not allowed. Any candidate who acquires the cell phone, or any other specialized gadgets, adding machines or some other electronic devices inside the examination center would be not permitted to sit for the examination
- Candidates must reach their center at least one hour before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed in the examination center 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of written examination.
- Candidates must preserve their admit cards till the admission process is over
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College