VEE Result will be announced by VIEL University online in the month of May 2021(tentatively). Candidates can check their result on official website by providing roll number and date of birth. VEE 2021 Score Card consist of information like candidate’s name, date of birth, marks, ranks etc. VEE 2021 will be scheduled for May 13, 2021 (tentatively).
- Candidates can also download answer key from the official website which help them to calculate their marks.
- VEE 2021 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of VEE 2021 Result, interview and group discussion.
- Candidates who is able to secure their name in merit list will be called for VEE 2021 counselling process.
- They must bring all the original required documents on the day of counselling.
VEE 2021 Result Dates
VEE 2021 Result will be declared by Viels University in last week of May 2021(tentatively). Given below are the result dates for VEE 2021: -
|Date of Entrance Exam||First week of May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling process begins from||Last week of May, 2021|
How to check VEE 2021 Result?
VEE 2021 Result will be released on the official website. VEE Result will be declared by the University of Viels in the last week of May 2021(tentatively). Candidates have to provide roll number and date of birth to check VEE 2021 Result. Candidates can check their result by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of VEE
- Click on the portal of ‘VEE Result’
- Enter the roll number and required details
- Click on ‘submit’ button
- Download the displayed pdf result
- Print VEE Result for future purposes
Details on VEE 2021 Score Card
Score card will contain some important information about the candidates and candidates result. Candidates must preserve the score card for future purposes. Given below are the details present on the score card.
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Roll number
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Sectional marks
- Qualifying marks
- Candidates Rank
VEE 2021 Answer Key
VEE 2021 answer key will be released by Vels University after one week of exam. Candidates can check the answer key from the official website of Vels University. Answer key will help the candidates for calculating their marks. Given below are the steps to download and check the Vels 2021 answer key.
- Visit the official website of Vels University to download the answer key
- Click on the link ‘ Answer Key’
- Answer key will be generated and displayed on screen
- Download the answer and check the answer
VEE 2021 Merit List
Merit list will be prepared after the declaration of result. Candidates who manages to clear VEE 2021 his/her name can appear in merit list. Final merit list will be prepared after the process of group discussion and interview. Successful candidates will be further called for counselling process. Given below is the important information about merit list candidates can check.
- VEE merit list will be prepared on the basis VEE 2021 Result.
- Candidate should keep printout of VEE Result for Admission procedure.
- The short listed candidates in the merit list have to undergo a process of group discussion and interview before the final selection.
VEE 2021 Cut Off
Cutoff is prepared by Vels University after analyzing the VEE Result. The number of candidates increases every year so there is the chances of high cutoff. Cutoff will be based on candidate’s performances in the exam. Cutoff can be affected by various reason.
Given below are some of the factors affecting VEE Cutoff
- Number of candidates registered
- Number of candidates appearing
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Availability of seats in course
- Marking scheme
- Performance level of candidates
VEE 2021 Counselling Process
Counselling process will begin in the last week of May, 2021(tentatively). Counselling process will be done between 10 AM to 5 PM. In counselling process candidates will be allotted the disciplines and colleges of their choice according to their rank and number of vacant seats.
Candidates who manage to secure their name in merit list will be called for counselling process. Selected candidates have to report in the university with the original documents on specified date and time.
Counselling process is scheduled on the given address:
VIBA Hall, Vels University Campus,
Pallavaram, Chennai – 600117
Documents required on the day of counselling:
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII or Equivalent Mark Sheet(s)
- Degree Mark Sheet
- Provisional Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Other Certificate(s)
- Self-addressed stamped Envelope – 2
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.