AP ECET 2020 seat allotment date, document verification dates, and the online procedure is declared. Phase 1 seat allotment results will be released on November 10, 2020.
AP ECET 2020 Results were declared on October 6, 2020. Qualified candidates could get their documents verified through an online process and take part in online counseling.
All the qualified candidates could take part in the online counseling process for admission in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh by paying the online processing fee.
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Dates
All important dates related to AP ECET Counselling 2020 are given below:
|AP ECET 2020 Result Date||October 6, 2020|
|AP ECET 2020 Counselling begins||November 4, 2020|
|Last date for AP ECET Certificate Verification||November 08, 2020|
|Entry of Web Option (Choice filling)||November 04 – 08, 2020|
|Freezing of Options||November 8, 2020|
|AP ECET 2020 Seat Allotment Round-1||November 10, 2020|
AP ECET 2020 Counselling: Processing Fee
Candidates could check the amount of fees to be paid and the procedure of payment in the section given below.
|OC and BC||INR 1,200|
|SC and ST||INR 600|
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP ECET - apecet.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the “Pay processing Fee” link on the homepage
Step 3: Enter AP ECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
Step 4: Candidates will be directed to the payment gateway. Select the preferred mode of payment and pay the processing fees.
Step 5: Take a printout once the payment is successful for future reference
If the payment process is interrupted due to network issues, Candidates need to pay the fees again.
Any amount debited during the unsuccessful transaction will be remitted back into the respective account within 4 working days from the date of payment.
Also Read: AP ECET 2020 Cut off
AP ECET 2020: Documents Verification Process
After the payment of the processing fee, candidates whose certificates are verified will be intimidated with SMS to the mobile number filled in the application.
For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete, an SMS will be sent to attend the verification of certificates at the Helpline Center.
Candidates could use the Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth, and password already created to login to the verification portal to check if their certificates are verified.
- For candidates whose certificate data are incomplete or not verified, a message will be in the portal saying 'your certificates not verified please contact nearest Helpline Centers for certificate verification'
- Certificates will be verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information provided by the candidate while applying for AP ECET2020
- Certificates of candidates which are not verified will get displayed “candidate is not eligible”, such candidates should go to Helpline centers and get their certificates verified.
- Candidates should check if the mobile number display is right. If the mobile number mentioned isn't right, then candidates should report to the helpline center and correct the mobile number because all the messages will be sent to the mentioned mobile number.
Also Read: AP ECET Participating Colleges
AP ECET 2020 Counselling: Documents Required
Documents required for the AP ECET 2020 counselling process is mentioned below:
- AP ECET-2020 Rank card.
- AP ECET-2020 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/9th to Degree B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence Certificate of candidate for 7 years
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under the EWS category