BJ Medical College is approved by Medical Council of India and is affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmadabad. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, and much more courses. Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying to a particular course.
The admission into the BJ Medical College is based on an entrance examination. Candidates who cleared the examination can apply for admission into the particular course. For registering for an entrance examination, candidates have to fill the application form. Candidates can get the application forms only through the university official website.
The entrance examination is comprised of both the objective and multiple choice questions. Students are advised to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking. Candidates have to complete the test within specified period of time. University offers semester and yearly course system.
Selection of the candidate is based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination. The merit list will be prepared according to the candidates rank in an examination. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their rank in the merit list. Notification regarding the examination result uploaded on the university website.
BJ Medical College Result 2019 – How to check result
BJ Medical College is responsible for publishing the examination result on the university website. Students need to keep their eyes on the website to check the latest updates. Candidates can check their result through online mode only.
After knowing the result candidates will be promoted to next level of the course or degree. Candidates who have failed in an examination or not satisfied with their marks can also apply for supplementary and revaluation of examination. After the completion of regular examination, students can apply for supplementary and revaluation process. The result of this examination is also published online on the university website.
By following below steps candidates can check their result:
- Candidates should open the university website
- After that candidate needs to search for the Results option present on the header/ footer of the university website.
- Directly click on the link named as “Results”
- After clicking on the result link candidates will be redirected to another page and different courses result link opens.
- Then after clicking on the particular link candidates have to enter the personal details like registration number, date of birth etc
- Then click on Submit button
- After that result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to download the result and take a printout of it for their future reference.
BJ Medical College MBBS Result 2019
The Result of MBBS course is also announced on the university website. Candidates who have cleared the schooling in the Medical subject need to clear the entrance examination to get an admission into MBBS course. MBBS is known as Bachelors of Medical and Bachelors of Surgery.
Various courses result uploaded separately on the university website. The MBBS course examination is also divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester examination and an even semester examination. Both the semester result will also be declared separately.
By following below instructions candidates are able to download their MBBS 2019 Result:
- Firstly, go to the official university website
- After that, candidate needs to click on the link named “MBBS result”.
- Then the links of all the semester MBBS examinations appeared in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- After clicking on the particular link a PDF file opens in front of the candidates computer screen
- Now candidate’s can type their registration number in a search box and click on the submit button
- Then particular candidates result will be open, now candidates can view, download and take a hard copy of the file to keep the record.