With the vision of nurturing young adults for life, DIT University offers an in-house career development training and coaching centre. Through a cognitive approach, the centre focuses on training students aspiring to take CAT/GATE/UPSC/IES/DEFENCE/BANKING & other government job examinations.
Through the Career Development Center (CDC) at DIT University, it focuses on helping students throughout their journey of achieving the career of their choice. At CDC, a career is not just an output of academic intervention, but a unique methodology that combines a deeper understanding of oneself. It is an appreciation and study of the milieu apart from the purpose of making a career.
DIT University offers an integrated course module which consists of 200 Hours for CAT students, 360 Hours for GATE students and also 350 Hours for other government jobs entrance exams through its Career Development Center. Beginning from the first year of the students’ program, a full-fledged plan is curated for them for their overall development and to gain expertise in required industry-relevant skills.
Through regular Aptitude Tests, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Bilingual Debates, Role Plays, Brain Teasers, Pep Talks and General & Tech Quizzes, the focus is drawn towards the exponential growth of a student.
From choosing a major for exploring career options to resume writing and interview preparation, CDC aims towards becoming the go-to collaborator and coach for the careerist success of DITU students through its unique centres of training.
Here are some of the unique facilities that CDC of DIT University has to offers:
- Centre for GATE/IES/CAT Coaching
- In-house classes for GATE & CAT Coaching
- Focus on GATE scores to increase student’s selection in the top PSUs
- Workshops to solve last 5 years’ papers to accelerate students’ scores
- Mock Test Series - 23 full-lengths online test for GATE/IES/CAT
- Exam centric Quantitative Aptitude classes to help students to improve their scores
- Personality enhancement classes for CAT -Mock GD, Mock Interviews & Guest Lectures
- Centre for Higher studies – Study Abroad/GRE/GMAT/IELTS/TOFEL
- MOU with several International Universities
- Regular interactions at the DITU campus with faculty and students of globally renowned universities
- Assistance provided for applying and shortlisting universities as per the interest of students and stream of choice
- Assistance provided in SOP, application form and visa application process
- Centre for Combined Defence Services Examination/AFCAT/Bank PO/UPSC/IB coaching
- In-house classes for Defence Coaching/CDS/Bank PO/ UPSC/IB
- Assistance in preparation for SSB Process and Interview
- Mock Test Series - Defence Coaching/AFCAT/CDS/ Bank PO/ UPSC/ IB
- Personality enhancement classes for character-building officers in terms of quality & lifestyle
- Interactive sessions with Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Air force personnel
- Centre for Competitive Coding
- In-house classes offering hands-on experience in industry-relevant problem statements
- Regular participation in hackathons and industry challenges
- Training for Mentoring programs and to secure top ranks in platforms like Codechef, Hackerank, HackerEarth etc.
- Mentorship in industry-relevant projects and internships
Along with providing all types of in-house coaching that cater to the requirements of a students’ career in a dedicated manner, DIT University offers a plethora of scholarship opportunities to help students with their financials. Also, the campus provides a resource centre that serves as a reserve for more than 1 lakh books, 3,500 CDs and 5,000 e-journals. The students can even avail separate hostels (both for boys and girls), medical facility, auditorium, sports facilities, ATM and health club.