DIT University Dehradun is a private university situated in green and scenic outskirts of Dehradun valley. The university offers 10 Diploma programs, 42 undergraduate programs, 14 postgraduate programs, and 13 doctoral programs in various specializations like Engineering, languages, applied science, pharmacy, design, computer applications, humanities & social sciences, and Management.
DIT University Courses
DIT University Dehradun B.Tech
Dehradun Institute of Technology University offers Engineering degree in 14 programs where some programs are specifically designed to suit the career needs of the students. These programs have been crafted in collaboration with the top companies of the respective industries.
DIT University also offers Lateral entry to the students who have either completed their diploma in engineering or a graduate degree in applied sciences. At DIT, University total seats of 10% are reserved for the B.Tech (LE) candidates. The eligibility for DIT University B.Tech is
- For admission in B.tech at DITU, University has set some pre-requisites which candidates must full fill, such as minimum marks of 60% in class 10 along with an aggregate 60% marks in class 12 is must have for admission in DITU.
- An aggregate of 60% in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Math, and English as main subjects is mandatory.
For admission in B.Tech (LE) program at DIT University, a candidate should have a minimum 50% marks in his Diploma or applied science graduation degree.
DIT University MBA
DIT University offers an MBA program in various specializations. The eligibility for DITU MBA is
For admission in MBA program in DITU, it is mandatory that candidate must have an aggregate score of 50% at class 10, 12 and graduation level. Moreover, a valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT is also accepted.
DIT University Dehradun MCA
DIT University, Dehradun offers a two year MCA (LE) program.
For admission in DIT University MCA (LE) , Dehradun an aggregate of 50% marks in BCA/BSc (IT/CS) is mandatory.
DIT University- Doctoral programs
Dehradun Institute of Technology offers numerous doctoral programs in the field of Engineering, Management, Computer science, Pharmacy, Applied sciences, and Arts.
- For admission in a doctoral program offered by the Dehradun Institute of Technology University, a candidate must have minimum 55% marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10 in regular degree in of a University or equivalent for Ph.D. in the field of Engineering/ Management/Computer science/ Pharmacy/ Applied sciences/ Arts in respective branch.
- The University prefers GATE/NET qualified students above all.
Check detailed DIT University fees and Courses
DIT University Placements
DIT Dehradun is known for spectacular placements onboard. In the DIT University placements candidates have been offered with an average package of INR 4.5 lakhs where the highest package of INR 25 lakh is offered by Amazon.
For placements in DIT University, every year more than 100 companies visits, where top recruiters are Nestle, Adobe, HP, Reliance, Amazon, Code Brew etc.
DIT University Rankings
- DIT University has been ranked 44th by Jagran in 2017 across the country for “India’s TOP 100 ENGINEERING UNIVERSITIES”
- Careers 360 has ranked DIT University as AAA+ amongst “Top Universities of India”
- DIT University has been conferred “Excellence in Education” by Competition Success Review 2017.
- DIT University has been awarded “The Edu-Destination” award by Re-think India.
DIT University Dehradun Scholarships
- Dehradun Institute of Technology grants a fee remission of 50% to the students who have secured more than 90% marks in class 12 board examination. Further, reimbursement of 40% and 30%in tuition fee is also provided to the students who have secured more than 80% and 70% respectively.
- The University also gives 26% scholarship on Tuition and Development fee to the permanent residents of Uttrakhand as per the Uttrakhand state Scholarship policy. Further, Shri Naveen Aggarwal Scholarship for girl Students is also available for girl students where girl students studying in the first year of UG or diploma program gets a rebate of 10% on tuition fee. A 5% scholarship is also applicable for wards of defense personnel.
- According to the policy of DITU, Dehradun a candidate seeking admission for a Ph.D., m. Tech and M. Pharm will be eligible for a stipend where a Candidate holding NET / SLET/ GATE/ SET (National Exam) and seeking admission at DITU shall be paid Rs. 16000/- per month as stipend and Rs. 5000/- per annum as an annual contingency for working as Teaching Associate (TA).