DIT University Admission 2021: DIT Univerisity is inviting applications to UG/PG Admission 2021. Registration process has started from April 6, 2021. Registration deadline is not yet released, is expected to be released soon. Eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply.
Founded by Unison Group, DIT University was established in 1998. It got the status of State Private University in 2013 approved by the UGC. DIT offers 51 unique UG, PG and Ph.D. courses across 26 streams along with Diploma and PG Diploma courses. Application form for all the courses offered by DIT University is available on the official website.
- For B.Tech and B.Arch admission, preference is given to JEE Main score.
- For the B.Tech program, direct admission is offered to 10+2 board toppers.
- NATA qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for the B.Arch course.
- Admission to BA (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), BCA, B.Pharm and B.Des. at UG level and M.Sc, MCA, M.Des. at PG level is completely merit-based.
- For B.Pharm, the university also accepts UKSEE score.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT qualified candidates are eligible for admission to the MBA program. Final admission is offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in GD and PI conducted by the university.
- Candidates without any of the above score can also apply for admission based on UKSEE/DUET score for MBA.
- For the M.Tech program, DIT University gives preference to a valid score in GATE/NET.
- NRI & Industry sponsored candidates are also eligible for direct admission to all the UG and PG courses.
- For Ph.D. admissions, DIT University conducts DIT University Entrance Test (DUET) followed by an interview.
DIT University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||DIT University, Dehradun|
|Type of University||State Private University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and Ph.D.|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance-Based|
|Name of the Entrance||
B.Tech – JEE Main
B.Arch. – JEE Main/NATA
B.Pharm and M.Sc – UKSEE
M.Tech – GATE/NET
MBA – CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/UKSEE
Ph.D. – GATE/SLET/NET
M.Pharm. – GPAT/UKSEE