Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College (GNDEC), Ludhiana offers various UG, PG and Ph.D., courses in engineering and technical courses like MBA and MCA. The institute is affiliated to Punjab Technical University. The result of the respective courses is published on the official website of the university. Apart from the semester results of GNDEC, Ludhiana, candidates can also look for Entrance Exam result and Exam time table on the official website.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Provisional Result of November 2018 End Semester Examinations (Onroll Students)||26 Mar 2019||Check Result|
|Provisional Result of November 2018 End Semester Examinations (Non-Onroll Students)||26 Mar 2019||Check Result|
Admission to GNDEC, Ludhiana is based on the merit of entrance examination conducted by the university. For registering into entrance examination candidates need to fill the online application form. The result of the entrance examination along with the merit list is displayed on the university official website. Know More: GNDEC, Ludhiana Admission
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College– How to check result 2020
Candidates can check their examination result through online mode only. They can easily download their result after entering their username and password on the website portal. After the completion of the examination, the university declares the result on the university website. All the courses result will be upload separately.
By following the below instructions, candidates can check the result:
- Candidates should open the University website
- After that click on the Academic tab present on the menu bar of the university website
- Then click on the ‘Results’ option present under the Academic tab.
- After that candidate needs to enter their personal details like Course name, Department, Semester, Regular/ Reappear etc.
- Then click on the Submit button
- After clicking on the button candidates will be redirected to another page where particular candidates result will be shown on the computer’s screen as PDF file format
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the file for their future use.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Academic Calendar
University offers semester course system which is further divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. Both the semester examinations conduct separately. University publishes the notification regarding examination on the university website. The academic calendar contains the information regarding all semester examination dates, holiday’s list, and training dates etc.
Following steps help candidates to check and download their Academic calendar:
- Firstly, open the official website of the University.
- After that click on the Academic tab present on the header of the university website
- Now Academic Calendar option is present under the Academics tab
- After click on the particular link academic calendar open in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Candidates can download and take a hard copy of the file to keep the record and for their future use.