Established in 1956, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is affiliated to Punjab Technical University and approved by AICTE. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BBA, B.Sc, M.Sc and much more.
Interested candidates can get admission to all the courses after clearing the entrance examination conducted by the university. For registering into entrance examination candidates need to fill online application form. Those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form are eligible for the entrance examination.
The entrance examination consists of multiple choice questions. The questions in the examination asked from the subjects like Mathematics, Biology, English, Chemistry, Physics etc. The candidates are advised to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Selection of the candidate to Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination. They will be ranked in a merit list according to their scores. The result of the entrance examination along with the merit list is displayed on the university official website.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College– How to check result 2018
Candidates can check their examination result through online mode only. They can easily download their result after entering their username and password on the website portal. After the completion of the examination, the university declares the result on the university website. All the courses result will be upload separately.
By following the below instructions, candidates can check the result:
- Candidates should open the university website
- After that click on the Academic tab present on the menu bar of the university website
- Then click on the Results option present under the Academic tab.
- After that candidate needs to enter their personal details like course name, Department, Semester, Regular/ Reappear etc.
- Then click on the Submit button
- After clicking on the button candidates will be redirected to another page where particular candidates result will be shown on the computer’s screen as PDF file format
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the file for their future use.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Academic Calendar 2018
University offers semester course system which is further divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. Both the semester examinations conduct separately. University publishes the notification regarding examination on the university website. The academic calendar contains the information regarding all semester examination dates, holiday’s list and training dates etc.
Following steps help candidates to check and download their Academic calendar:
- Firstly, open the university website
- After that click on the academic tab present on the header of university website
- Now Academic Calendar option is present under the Academics tab
- After click on the particular link academic calendar open in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Candidates can download and take a hard copy of the file to keep the record and for their future use.
Last Updated - 07 Jul 2018