Sahrdaya College of Engineering (SCET) regulates B.Tech and M.Tech courses under various disciplines viz. six disciplines of B.Tech course and four of M.Tech course. The admission into the UG/PG courses is done through common entrance test namely Kerala State Engineering Entrance Examination. Candidates who qualify the entrance test are given admission and their result is uploaded on the website of the college.
The college follows the semester-based academic schedule and the academic session is divided into Odd and Even Semesters. According to the academic calendar, the Odd semester starts from August to December and the even semester starts from January to June. The term-end semester examination is conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) and in May-June (Even Semester). The result of the examination is announced by the college within 25 days of the completion of the examination.
Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology Academic Calendar 2020
Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology publishes the academic calendar of its every academic session prior to the inception of the new session. The calendar depicts the time and duration of every academic activity to be held in the session very clearly. According to the Academic Calendar of the college, the Odd semester extends from August to December and the Even Semester stretches from January to June. The Term-end examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of December for Odd Semester and in the month of May-June for Even Semester. Students can check the academic calendar of every month separately with the help of the following steps:
- Pay a visit to the official website of the college
- Click on “College Calendar” under the “Academics” section
- On the new page, the academic calendar of the current month will be available
- Choose the month from the drop-down list and press enter to download the academic calendar of that particular month
Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology Exam Results 2020
The college’s semester-end examination results are declared within 25-30 days following the completion of the examination. Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology releases the results on its official website. The results are published semester-wise separately for each course. Students can check and download their examination result with the help of the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the college
- On its home page, click on “University results” under the “Academics” section.
- On the result page, you will get the results of UG/PG courses
- Click on the result link of your respective semester and course
- Check the result and save it for future reference