Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE) is one of the best Engineering institutions situated in Madurai. The university is affiliated with Anna University and was established in 1957. The undergraduate courses offered by the TCE are BE, B.Tech, B.Arch whereas, the various postgraduate courses provided by the university are ME, M.Tech, MCA, MS, PhD etc.
Those candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance examination will only be eligible for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Therefore, for appearing in an examination, the candidate should register themselves by filling the online application form. Candidates can get the application form through the university website only.
TCE Result 2021
Both the semester courses result is published on the college’s official website separately. Both the examination dates are also different. Candidates can download the result through online mode only. The Result will not be sent through post or courier or another offline mode. Revaluation and Supplementary examination result are also published on the university website.
Revaluation and Supplementary result will be declared after one month of the completion of the examination process. Along with the examination, the result candidates are also able to check their particular examination marks. A merit list will be prepared according to the candidate’s score in an examination.
The following steps help candidates to check the examination result:
- Visit the college’s official website
- Then select the Result option present under the Examinations section OR
- Directly click on the option named “Examination Result”
- Now Regular, Supplementary and Revaluation results link displays on the candidates' computer
- After clicking on the particular result link candidate’s have to select the course option
- Then PDF result file opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can view, download and take a printout of it for their future use or to keep a record.
TCE Time Table 2021
University offers semester and yearly course system but the semester system is divided into two categories i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. The even semester examination is conducted in the month of November-December whereas, an odd semester examination is held in the month of April-May.
The selection of the candidates is totally based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination. Students who failed an examination can also apply for the revaluation process. Both the entrance examination and revaluation examination result published on the university website. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before appearing in the paper.
TCE Academic Calendar 2021
The Academic Calendar is very helpful for the candidates who want to get admission into the college because it contains all the important dates regarding the examination. By knowing the important date’s candidates can start their examination preparation. The university publishes the academic calendar on the university official website. Students can easily download academic calendar through the online mode only. That’s why candidates should check the university website on regular basis to get the latest updates.
By following the below instructions candidates can check the academic calendar:
- Candidates should open the college’s official website
- Then on the website homepage, candidates have to search for the Download section present on the right side of university website
- Then click on the Calendar option present under the Download section OR
- Directly click on the link named “Academic Calendar”
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where links to various year academic calendar are available
- Then click on the particular link and year.
- Academic Calendar opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen in PDF file format
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the academic calendar for their future reference
TCE Exam Schedule 2021
Examination schedule contains all the information regarding the examination date, day, time, subject name and other things. With the help of an examination, schedule candidates can start preparation for a particular exam. The examination schedule is also published online on the university website. It can be easily downloaded from the university website. Regular and Supplementary examination timetable is published separately. It will be available in PDF file format. Candidates should keep in touch with the university website to check the latest notifications.
By following below steps candidates can easily check the exam schedule:
- Firstly, open the university official website
- Then search for the Key Links section present on the website homepage
- Then further select Examinations options given under the Key Links section
- After that select the timetable option so that the regular and supplementary courses timetable link opens on the respective page OR
- Directly click on the link written as “ Examination Schedule”
- Then further select the particular course timetable link and timetable PDF file opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen as a PDF file
- Candidates can also download and take a printout of it for their future use.